After MWII the COD series will move more away from realism

>After MWII the COD series will move more away from realism

How do you feel Any Forumsros?

Attached: 14EAE19E-ADFF-4743-84CB-B639BEBF6F62.jpg (480x268, 44.8K)

its gonna get so much worse

Why the fuck would Call of Duty of any series go the realism route I'm the first place

Did you just make that up or was there news about this

When are they gong to do "CALL of DUTY: MEDIEVAL WARFARE?

Attached: 1575482579002.jpg (1600x1067, 380.72K)

I don't care as long as IW is the one making them.

No source on this probably but what the fuck do they mean by realism? By trying to make a meaningful, grounded story or something? They should have given up on that long ago. Treyarch had the right idea with the black ops storyline until that went full retard. They should really just embrace that call of duty is just a playable western action movie.

>remakes the modern warfare series instead of 1,2,3,4
Why

I haven’t seen a source but MWII itself is toning down a bit on the realism compared to MW19 by reverting back to 3 lane maps and changing the mini map system back to how it used to be.

COD2023 is likely a follow up to CW with a time skip similar to BO2, taking place in the 1990’s and near future with elements from the new CODs such as movement and the new engine, but will also take elements from BO2 and BO3.

Once again idk where OP got this from but I could see it since warzone is getting a King Kong collab soon

Stop saying "realism" you dumb niggers, COD was never about realism. Everywhere I see the braindead NPCs are always saying "boo hoo Vanguard and cold war aren't 'realistic enough". Go play milsim if you want realism.

What COD is straying away from is AUTHENTICITY: where the guns exist in real life or could exist, and the character designs are grounded and look like conventional military, not whatever retarded ass chinkshit mobile garbage we have now.

Attached: 1548306234885.gif (1221x1007, 142.47K)

MWII is toning down the realism some form MW19 by reverting to the older minimap system and 3 lane maps

COD2023 is by treyarch and is likely a BO2 style Cold War sequel. Parts in the 1990’s and parts in the near future. It has elements from BO2 and BO3, while also having things like operators and the new movement system from Mw19 and warzone while running the new engine.

Idk where OP got that from but I don’t doubt it since vanguard has attack on titain collabs and has had krampus and a huge teddy bear replace the flamenaut during Valentine’s Day and warzone is getting a King Kong collab soon

If this isn’t bullshit COD is throwing away it’s whole identity

Attached: 8BCAF06B-B2A0-4E52-B788-4EC1D2C48C65.jpg (694x389, 95.18K)

Zombies are over so now I don't give a fuck about cod.

INFINITE GODFARE TWO BABY

isn't this like
the rhid game called modern warfare 2?
not even a different subtitle?

It’s modern warfare but with Roman numerals instead.

Modern warfare 2 is the old one

Modern warfare II is the new one

>I haven’t seen a source but MWII itself is toning down a bit on the realism compared to MW19 by reverting back to 3 lane maps and changing the mini map system back to how it used to be.
>COD2023 is likely a follow up to CW with a time skip similar to BO2, taking place in the 1990’s and near future with elements from the new CODs such as movement and the new engine, but will also take elements from BO2 and BO3.
It's over, IW reinvigorated the series but treyarch babies kept shitting and crying and now we're going back to the same game every time all the time.

Modern Warfare 2019's campaign is so fucking weak compared to Cod4's. Even though its essentially a retelling the missions all fucking suck.

>implying it's actually 3arcs fault
More like Sledgehammer LOL can't keep their shit together to actually push out a high concept 1950s Korea to 1980s US spy fiction COD based off of the BO timeline

Why does this shitty series still exist

I'd like a more futuristic CoD on MW2019 engine... BF2042 failed to fill this niche.

Also Cold War 2 is apparently not replacing BO2 in the timeline, it’s it’s own side story while BO2 is going on

>1990s side story
>means we just get to play with Stitch and Menendez's second cousin's girlfriend's wife's daughter
>features a cameo from 1990s ching chang commander for the SDF as well as crippled mason
Fucking GAY

WE'RE GETTING SICARIO/CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER KINO

Attached: download (34).jpg (474x276, 27.2K)

COD2023 is near future in the new engine

a new BO2 spiritual successor that also takes place in the near future would be great

>Zombies ending ends on a cliffhanger in the 1990s
>Final Cold War free DLC cutscene ends with a cliffhanger with stitch saying his plan is already in motion in 1986 that ends on a cliffhanger like the CW campaign
>Leaks say near future COD

Oh yeah bros. We getting a BO2 inspired COD next year

Attached: B6AD8FB0-2A61-45F6-AE90-B4809761D80E.jpg (820x714, 127.01K)