"Easy Mode is now selectable."

>"Easy Mode is now selectable."

Attached: 1645397442958.jpg (945x532, 64.61K)

Based fuck F*moids let them be replaced by men

This.
Think about it.
Diversity quotas ask for 50% men and women in companies.
Just hire all men and have half of them identify as women and bam we've fixed this problem.

If I tell the local transgender hospital that I'm a woman and I want to be a man could I theoretically get a shit ton of test pills with no downside?

I'm glad this happened since every woman cheered about the Bruce Jenner media fest when it started. You get what you deserve. Hopefully all female sports scholarships g to men now.

Why can't we just hit the next turning already? For fuck's sake this shit is torture.
Just fucking make it happen already.
This shit doesn't get better before it gets worse.
My biggest fear is that this is just a slow burn and descent into pure degeneracy the human mind has never witnessed.
Perhaps the internet and globalism has helped extend the "grace period" before someone starts the next world war, but it's going to fucking happen.
Something's gotta give, right?... Fuck.

He was good looking. Why would you throw it all away to look like that?

>You can change the difficultly at any time, even in combat

To be #1 at a sport and get piles of cash in trophies and sponsorships?

EZ golds.

Public schooling has made zoomers psychologically defective

probably, if not you can sue them for discrimination.
no really, shit is beyond absurd nowadays.

If you want to be bald, have erectile disfunction and prostate cancer all before you're 30, then yes

This is more like boosting than easy mode

>be bald
Just don't have shit genes lmfao.

He looks like just a dude with hippy hair now

Based
Fuck femoids

Test and estrogen are not incredibly simple black/white chemicals that more test = good for men and more estrogen = good for women

Or you could oppose women in male roles and tranny freakazoids too?

Throw away what? All he did is letting his hair go greasy. A small price to pay for dabbing on stupid women going too far in acceptance movements.

This desu
Invalidate women's sports and get social justice points while ur at it

god i hate women

Because being a tranny is a higher status position in (((modern))) society than being an average male

Nah, too much risk.
I'll just let the trannies terrorize women for a bit, they won't learn anything, but it'll be funny as fuck to watch.

Good thing that’s a man

It was so unfair she had to compete against men who outclassed her. Now she can win equitable competitions against other women.

>Only care about women's sports when something actually happens that makes them interesting
Did you know that there have been under 15 dunks in the entire history of the WNBA, and half of them were either done in practice or would technically qualify as layups in the actual NBA?

don't care, didn't ask. They could probably dunk on you chud, also they are better gamers than you because they PLAY basketball and you just cry and cry

I asked, i care
Neck yourself, spiteful tranny

You
Will
Never
Basketball
As
Woman

>too much risk
This is the motto of the defeated man

Don't care, not my problem.

It's kind of hilarious that in the name of diversity women are being pushed out of their own categories. Will there come a point at which they say 'no more' and trans are forced to go into their own division?

he hasn't even cut of his penis, he's running around with his dick out in the girls shower, he won the race by over 7sec even after he stopped giving a shit and still broke a bunch of records

this guy is a living shitpost

Attached: 1645337107256.jpg (877x1024, 217.69K)

lmao why do biothots suck so much at everything? mediocre male athletes become women and they BTFO them without effort

Thats where "terfs" come in, and the backlash is golden. When real women who realize that fake women are replacing them, they get outed as bad people.

I would rape this troon just to do it.

Yeah

>you will see players actually dunk in the WNBA in your lifetime

lmao womanlets btfo by something that isn't even a real woman.

>Will there come a point at which they say 'no more' and trans are forced to go into their own division?
we've been at that point for a while and feminists who do that ostracized by the establishment and called "TERFs".

This is already a thing, look at what they did to JK Rowling.

Lmao, how long can this clown show go on man?

Attached: Annoying+virgin+butterfly_7fbd37_7948932.jpg (1200x2025, 196K)