What do you do when you get the urge? Feels like every game I play is just a distraction compared to this

What do you do when you get the urge? Feels like every game I play is just a distraction compared to this

Attached: 1621751467069.jpg (1524x2156, 3.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gJD03H11xis?t=58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

play lost ark

play until you lose the urge

rinse and repeat

Attached: 1533039263024.png (994x545, 733.67K)

i go to youtube and find an asmr barrens leveling video, kills the urge to play again

youtu.be/gJD03H11xis?t=58

really wish there was a good classless server

ascension went to shit when they added all the p2w and forced wildcard/draft mode. normie retards that cant make builds love draft mode so its here forever because money

I remember why I stopped.

Attached: 1521146971863.jpg (600x541, 28.88K)

>remember all I liked was cosmetic (transmog, pet, mount) collecting
>remember I have no friends, and thereby no reason to even play the game outside of collecting in isolation
It's pretty easy to discard the temptation.

>What do you do when you get the urge?
I remember how pointless it is to replay the same shit over and over again. I've seen everything, I know the game, there's nothing new to discover or new things to do. I love the game but going back to it is like moving back to the town you were born in or getting back with some ex just not to be alone.

If anything its depressing knowing vidya and MMOs will never be decent again. But I'd rather see people play on private servers and have fun with it than playing Classic and giving money to the people who killed it in the first place.

i beat the patch then quit then wait until theres a new patch while wishing wow was good enough to be played forever

Play EverQuest on P99. Come home, white man.

Got the urge. Went onto the classic wow subreddit. Saw all the terrible takes and niggery that the retailfags brought. Killed my desire again.

God I am so mad retail twitter trannies did so much damage to tbc in only like 2 months

coming to shadowlands from bfa
nah, that's it

>What do you do when you get the urge?
I don't know because I'm not mentally ill with zero taste in games.

get a job

Remember that the game has been garbage since 2014

yeah retail players and all their...ability to clear easy content?

No, their ability to cry on twitter to get arena boosting, one faction megaservers with 50 layers, same faction bgs, and poorly implemented premade restrictions in the span of, like, 10 weeks. Meanwhile phase 2 ended up being super late and riddled with bugs for the first 3 lockouts.

>>remember I have no friends, and thereby no reason to even play the game outside of collecting in isolation

fuck, it hurts man

I want to play with friends like in the old days, but I burned all those bridges..

Bring back Nostalrius

Same but osrs
Childhood mmos are like a permanent part of your self

>retail players is why phase 2 took so long
>for a game that was made 15 years ago
come on now

i've been playing different private servers instead of resubbing. Ascension is fun; the Classless server is kind of boring because the specific meta, but the random ability server is fun as fuck.

Play on a private server for a couple days

>dropped it back in Cataclysm
>never went back to it
>no other game gave me the happiness I felt questing in Barrens with friends for the first time

I feel like an ex-heroin addict. Chasing that hight would only get me ruined. But man, the nostalgia hits hard.

Attached: 16345919232480.jpg (960x776, 113.17K)

>classless meta

sounds like you're a shitter and not in a guild that makes/theorycrafts builds

the rng server is beyond trash, i love losing in pvp thanks to the other person being more lucky while leveling

but hey just spend money to sell donation points for gold and just reroll a perfect fucking build, draft mode is just classless with extra steps

im forever mad at stealth nerfand the devs are massive dicks who will shadow mute you( and not tell you) from global chat for saying anything bad about the game

server was best season 2/3 xecc hyped his classless server but now the faggot is making his cata so into the trash it goes

Attached: ability_warrior_charge.jpg (56x56, 2.09K)

>play gamemode based entirely around luck
>get mad when someone has better luck than you
i guess i'd rather be a shitter than a retard.

What PServer is the most Nostlike (and not dead) at the moment?