Cruncky Roll on Switch!

I know I'm late but anyone else excited about this?

being able to watch some old favorites without jumping through hoops or modding your console is great

youtube.com/watch?v=r133efMPSaI

Attached: Crunky.jpg (1140x597, 176.42K)

>getting hyped for the resetera of anime
neck yourself

>paying for anime
imagine lmao

bump!

No?
>Don't give a shit about Crunchyroll
>It's available on all phones and TV's
Everywhere you go there is at least your phone or a smart TV. This isn't worth a thread

i didnt know crunchyroll marketed on Any Forums
i hate you even more now i hope you guys go bankrupt

>This service is not available in your region
Crunchyroll has been a literal who to me since 2008

YOU ARE VIEWING PAID CONTENT.

Dead on arrival. The screensaver is enabled so it’ll darken the screen every five minutes.

Crunchyroll's video player is dogshit. It's better just to pirate.

How's that High Guardian Spice thing going, champ?

this, crunchyshit was the mirror killer for me when watching at narutowire back then

Still bad but not as badas EX-Arm.

Attached: Kiss glow.gif (480x270, 1.98M)

You are now aware zoomers unironically stream all their anime

Attached: 1616427187379.gif (480x270, 339.52K)

If it's available on a streaming service I own, I'll watch it there
If it's not, I'll torrent it
Simple as.

>he downloads and keeps moeshit
lol

Can you watch shit without paying to skip ads like on PC? I forgot if you needed adblock for that or not, its been a while

crunchyroll-hime a cute

>Watching tranime
Kill yourself

Are you retarded just use nyaa like a normal person. Or 9 if you'd rather stream than torrent

havent seen a more obvious shill
fuck off nigger

She really kind of is

Attached: 1604262480491.jpg (562x410, 49.43K)

>streaming anime
Literally die.

>paying for anime
>paying to the Fundimation Jew

Attached: Kornheiser_LOSER.jpg (243x270, 24.06K)

>Downloading torrents

Seriously what's the issue? Unless you think all streaming means I pay for it which I don't. Either I use someone elses account or go to the billion free anime streaming sites.

I unironically stream all my anime, and I'm a chad with easily over 500 shows watched since 05.

Because streaming AT-X with IPTV gets me the shows faster than waiting for shitty rips. Who the fuck wants to wait a fucking couple of hours to watch something like an EOP cuckold?

Streaming animation is the problem. You are ALWAYS getting an inferior product than downloading and playing it on your own system. It's the same as streaming vidya or streaming movies

Why are you a tripfag?

Didn't Funimation buy out Crunchyroll yet still maintain their own anime streaming service that has exclusive shows you can't get on CR?

Attached: 1447424185375.jpg (800x655, 144.05K)

Guess who owns crunchyroll :^)

>same as streaming videogames
Fucking retard

Weren't they going to unify both of them at some point?

used to pirate when I had a tv and laptop in my room but now I've just got the tv in my living room and no laptop. tried putting my pirated anime on a thumb drive and playing through my smart tv but apparently mkv files don't work on it. haven't watched anime in like 6 years and thinking of doing the unthinkable just for convenience

Attached: 1644973716453.gif (1000x562, 120.82K)

Kill yourself

And LOSE money? Are you retarded why would they do something positive when their reputation is nothing but cancerous.

If the unthinkable isn't buying some dirt cheap laptop for the purpose of having one in your living room who's sole purpose is to stream/torrent anime and other things then you're a faggot.

>forcing faux-elitism of dl vs streaming when like 99% torrent scene is just fucking web rips
lmao