Fixed

Fixed

Attached: 1645312954443m.jpg (723x1024, 142.44K)

why do you incels sexualize women 24/7? when will you realize women have more to offer than their bodies?

Fucking keyed my good sir, holy heck

God, she is built for gripping around a big white cock as it fills her fertile womb with its potent seed

I can't wait for the video games "journalists" to have a mental breakdown when they transform into big boobie anime blades in the next trailer.

Attached: 1623548909668.png (482x486, 623.67K)

Yeah I'm sure nintendo'll do that even after censoring p&m in smash
They will do that, right? Haha, right?

i'll do it when the game comes out on pc

Let's make this viral, Monolith NEEDS to hear us
When will you realize they don't? Fell for the bait sure but no one actually believes that right??

PAIZURI
PAIZURI

Attached: 1622688396078.jpg (750x551, 26.49K)

they censored them?

Attached: 1614871793575.png (522x424, 525.25K)

Yes.

Smash has a lower CERO rating than XB2. They had to.

So is that a mod or just an edited picture? I'm thinking it's the latter, because I thought for sure that we had no (public)tools to repack the model formats.

Of course women are more than just their bodies but let's be honest. If sexual desire and sexual intercourse were to just disappear how many guys would spend time with women? How many guys would have a woman as a close friend? The fact is that sexual desire is the biggest reason males interact with females. Most of the time their interests do not align at all. Of course there are exceptions but this is just reality.

Also we are talking about fictional characters here. I'm sure the fictional video game character is so upset that they are being drawn with huge tits for the sole purpose of arousing men.

like what

I'm more of a clothed Paizuri enjoyer.

Yeah, censoring them in Smash was cause they wanted to not have CERO bump up the rating for Smash to be equal to Xenoblade2. Smash Ultimate was aimed to be A/E10+, XBC2 is C/Teen.
That's also why Mai Shiranui was a no-show. More than anybody they changed, even if it was a small visual change objectively, a Mai Shiranui that isn't showing all that cleavage wouldn't be Mai Shiranui so she was all or nothing.

In a new game that they don't mind the higher rating, they can throw in whatever CERO will allow for it and Dahlia and Newt were okay for a C. It's worth holding off on any complaints about them holding back on the optional fanservice like the previous ones had until we know more about how it's gonna be.

Tale sex out of the equation and men and women would have literally no reason to interact with one another.

>Fixed

Okay where's the spade tho?

They covered them up a bit more compared to their XC2 appearances. Pyran has her upper thighs covered and Mythra has stockings. Funnily enough, Mythra's Smash costume becomes an Aug Core that she can equip to get the same look in her base game.

God, I love Nuezou