I think it’s a bad idea to pull an Age of Calamity with Three Hopes...

I think it’s a bad idea to pull an Age of Calamity with Three Hopes. BOTW is peak normalfag where every redditor purchased at least 5 copies of Age of Calamity because it is as a BOTW sequel. Thee Houses is popular with coomers but I don’t think Three Hopes will focus on supports and romance as much as Three Houses. They should’ve done another crossover game.

Attached: 2ECFBAFA-E164-4A28-A70A-F769D03A565E.jpg (739x415, 62.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn3Wm-3X3v7CeSFsFmj0jlMmwHtZIQsgt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*prequel

Ppl like FE warrios tard.

None of the non-TH characters hasn't been deconfirmed or confirmed yet by Nintendo, don't give your hopes up yet.

spbp

Not as much as people like BOTW is what I’m saying

My least favorite part about FEW was the OCs because they feel like knockoff versions of the FEH ones who already were generic, it's probably because they threw so many games with all these characters at once back then. I hope these OC's aren't as bad

>but I don’t think Three Hopes will focus on supports and romance as much as Three Houses.
The fuck you talking about? Romance in Three Houses was limited to just the end of the game as Byleth's S-rank along with post Credit epilogue slides of your roster. Also the Supports will probably be just like in the original FEW.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn3Wm-3X3v7CeSFsFmj0jlMmwHtZIQsgt

I very much doubt that KT is going to have Ike and Roy in this game. We didn't have a single reference to Outrealms in Three Houses, hell we didn't even have Xenologues.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 181.02K)

>Supports will probably be just like in the original FEW.
I hope the fuck not. As crappy as the presentation 3H had at least they didn’t do the static images with supports

It's already confirmed there will be supports. But I somewhat agree on the fact it should have been a crossover since it's the main appeal of a warrior spin-off.
Hyrule Warriors was already a great crossover, so AOC could get away with it; but the first FEW was very lacking as a crossover and we're still waiting for a real FEW with all the characters people want.

>her own man
FemRobin look little piss

>I will never experience what Zelda fans felt playing as Ganon mowing down enemies
Feels bad man, I just want to play as Ike

I can finally get my hilda x Dimitri support

>muh sales
Who cares? I loved FEW, HW and AoC and this game will be the shit. My wife better be in it though.

Attached: 77141248_p0.png (600x1000, 641.57K)

>I loved FEW, HW and AoC and this game will be the shit
FEWTH will be better than FEW but it'll get a shitty roster if they don't include non-TH characters in it.

This game isn't for FE fandom as a whole. It's for the new ones that just got started with 3H as their first Fire Emblem game, who want to return back to this setting just like what they did with BotW and AoC.

FEW also had a bad roster but the gameplay was fun enough for me to not care. I'd be more than fine with FEWTH just having the main houses + some of the church characters (read: Flayn) playable as long as the gameplay is good.

Attached: 88857480_p0.png (800x1248, 1.02M)

>They should’ve done another crossover game.
No. I much prefer this.

Attached: 1622384943362.png (881x837, 751.02K)

>but it'll get a shitty roster if they don't include non-TH characters in it
Non-3H characters would not complement or contribute positively in a 3H game. It's not that complicated.

If you hate 3H and insist that they shouldn't have made a 3H game at all. Then just say that.
But a 3H game wouldn't be better by inviting a bunch of crossover stuff that have nothing to do with 3H.

My theory is that after she get's shot in the head while in dragon form, she is powered down and loses her ability to Dragonshift just like Seteth and Flayn. This will be the justification to make her playable.

I just hate the fact they would put out another warriors game knowing full well its performance is going to be poor and story will be throw away trash. Couldn't they just make game going over Byleth's and their father's past as a mercenaries and explore each students childhoods as side stories?

Keep it an rpg too but if they must do warriors style just make the encounters more intimate and get rid of the large swaths of enemies.

Attached: 1633941195648.jpg (474x312, 29.69K)

I hope we get two playable versions of Rhea.
One humanoid fighter. And yes, a separate version with her dragon form. Make it work.
Or rather. Implement it even if it ends up jank.

Attached: 1621841544.jpg (661x900, 310.85K)

>Non-3H characters would not complement or contribute positively in a 3H game.
Then don’t make it a 3H game? What are you talking about.

>Then don’t make it a 3H game?
But that's what they're doing. And a lot of 3H fans are happy.

>But a 3H game wouldn't be better by inviting a bunch of crossover stuff that have nothing to do with 3H.
I wanted new 3H-fans to see the non-TH characters in Three Hopes so they can be interested in buying FEW1 and the other non-TH FE games and maybe include characters from FE4 as advertisement characters so they can get the new FE-fans that started with Three Hopes or had played Three Houses and Three Hopes to buy the FE4 remake.

I can't believe Nintendo used an H-artist to commission official Nintendo art.

To be honest I’m just sad the only FE announced this year was another Warriors, three houses or not it’s just shit. What the hell are I$I$ doing? They aren’t working on this game or the Advance Wars remake.

>no black knight
Hold me…

It's more likely than you think.

Attached: fae.png (1684x1920, 580.49K)

I don't want non Three Houses characters in this for the very same reason i wouldn't want non Sacred Stones characters in a Sacred Stones game.
If it was a Sacred Stones musou and they invited a bunch of Three Houses students and Fateswakening characters, would you honestly be happy with that?

Let it be its own thing.

>If it was a Sacred Stones musou and they invited a bunch of Three Houses students and Fateswakening characters, would you honestly be happy with that?
Yes, more characters

Dude is a legend. And well respected.

nyaa nyaa nyaaa

Attached: 1625274785341.jpg (1947x1947, 221.49K)

They do that frequently.