Why do people care so much about how Nintendo resells old games?

Why do people care so much about how Nintendo resells old games?
It's extremely easy to emulate basically their entire catalog of games. I doubt anyone who has a computer is unable to emulate anything 3DS and older nowadays. The only people who are effected by how they sell old games are casual players, and they probably prefer a subscription anyway. Everyone else is not paying any amount of money for ROMs they can find on google in 10 seconds.

Attached: NSO.jpg (737x432, 57.57K)

Nintendo keeps trying to make it harder to find ROMs so the least they could do is give their own way to get them

Grrrrrr Nintendo bad

>Nintendo keeps trying to make it harder to find ROMs so the least they could do is give their own way to get them
They've done almost nothing to make it harder to find ROMs. They take down one site every like 5 years and there's like 50 at any given time. You don't even have to torrent to get nintendo ROMs.

because cancerous practices going unchecked makes the whole industry worse. Paid online on console, good example of this.

Because they're selling them at a massive markup and are not delivering and experience as good or better than emulation. Brain dead fans like it you will buy them, then screech whenever somebody criticizes you for it, and then Nintendo will get even lazier and lazier. Hell, they are literally at the point where they are porting mobile assets into an 8-year-old Mario kart game and passing it off as DLC, they can certainly go lower. They've already proven they can.

So you just oppose any form of subscription service? If so, this is genuine advice, you should probably get a different hobby. Subscription services are extremely profitable because it helps condense market share. Capcom and Ubisoft cant provide a massive backlog of games like Nintendo can, so it gives them a leg up on most of their competition. They're not going to stop doing that because people complain on the internet.

Because people that care about nintendo trash don't have PCs? How is that hard to understand?

Kill yourselves snoys

Attached: 1645157732168.png (1041x1006, 787.4K)

You don't need a gaming PC to emulate Nintendo games. I have a $400 laptop I bought 3 years ago that can emulate everything up to 3DS and can even do Wii U with some drops. I'm pretty sure anyone who has any kind of computer made in the last 5-6 years can play most of Nintendo's library.

Me personally I get it for the DLC

>Bro haha why do you care that Nintendo is adopting all of these anti-consumer practices even though they didn't for the past three consoles nothing is sacred bro just let them jew you like everybody else okay haha

I didn't say that. I told you that if you hate subscription services then video games are not a good hobby for you, which is just factually true.

Leave the multi-million dollar company alone, chuds

Any consumer who supports this shit should be told that they're fucking retarded.

They're not retarded. For casual players who don't understand how an emulator works or don't have any kind of computer (probably because they're literal children) it's good value. For you and me it's worthless, but we don't need it either (since we can emulate) so screeching about it makes no sense.

What the hell do you mean gaming is a bad hobby for me if I don't like subscription services? I was perfectly content with gaming without them 5 years ago. Was very easy to avoid all of this nonsense by just going Nintendo + PC. I have no idea why you're acting like video games being netflixified has always been the norm.

I can play online games without paying extra on my Computer

I don't have a setup with a PC plugged into my TV so it's nice to have ready to go and when people are over I already have multiple controllers for it. $50/yr is nothing, It's a convenience fee to have a bunch of old shit on your console that you already regularly use.

>"I'm aware of my retardation!"
Oh good, our job's done then.

>own a console
He's right, gaming isn't for you. Frankly, it never has been.

when I was 8, i was emulating games. these children have no excuses. They have phones more powerful than my old PC. anyone who subscribes should be bullied.

LET

ME

CONSUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>when I was 8, i was emulating games. these children have no excuses. They have phones more powerful than my old PC. anyone who subscribes should be bullied.
Who the fuck is emulating a game on a phone? You gonna play Donkey Kong country with a fucking touch screen?

>pay for console
>pay for games
>pay for internet connection

>now you have to pay a subcription to use them

you are CATTLE

phones have bluetooth, dont you own a CONTROLLER?

I cant even imagine how autistic you have to be to do this. Are you sitting at a desk with the tiny screen propped up in front of a rolled up blanket or something?

I know that I, myself, can emulate and get these games for free. I'm not concerned about that. The issue is the far more numerous masses of normalfags who DON'T know how to emulate, and get manipulated by these devious business practices. I don't like it when corporations push people around. Is that a difficult concept for you, op?

I would think the extremely expensive ISP fees would be more of a concern to you than the $4 a month fee to play old Nintendo games that you can easily emulate instead but I see where your priorities lie.

>The issue is the far more numerous masses of normalfags who DON'T know how to emulate, and get manipulated by these devious business practices.
How are they getting manipulated? They're being given a product they want in exchange for a price they're willing to pay. Do you think Nintendo should be required to educate them on how to use an emulator? Or are you suggesting that we should regulate the ability for Nintendo to sell a good they want to sell and someone else wants to buy?

>Why do people care so much about how Nintendo resells old games?
>It's extremely easy to emulate basically their entire catalog of games.
I want to play their old games on my new console without hacking and/or comprising my legitimate purchases. Emulating on PC sucks because in most situations you're tethered to a desk unless you're so far gone you have your PC set up in the living room. It's also easier and more convenient to move a Switch around than a PC.