YOU

YOU
WILL
OWN
NOTHING

Attached: Screenshot Capture - 2022-02-19 - 03-48-51.png (2132x1132, 954.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProCD,_Inc._v._Zeidenberg
lexisnexis.com/community/casebrief/p/casebrief-feldman-v-google-inc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that this is illegal in most countries barring USA so if this happened to you, you can technically sue Valve.

noooo, not my free video game. now i don't own anything anymore because my free video game was accidentally taken.
had to sell my table and dog because of this free video game

This is obviously the devs fault, Valve is pretty based it can't be theirs

i just farted itt

Not if Valve credits you for the amount paid for the game which is exactly what they did.

>you can technically sue Valve.

If you don't live in Quebec or the EU, then no you can't, kek.

store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

>SECTION 11 CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IT AFFECTS HOW DISPUTES ARE RESOLVED. PLEASE READ IT. IF YOU LIVE IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC (CANADA) OR THE EUROPEAN UNION, SECTION 11 DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.

EULAs are not legally binding.

Doesn't Steam have a forced arbitration clause in their user agreement? Also, Valve exclusively gets to hire the arbitrator who will settle the final ruling. You're SOL.

>publisher breaks steam tos regarding releasing games
>their game gets removed from steam
I'm *shocked*

Yes they are. That was decided by both ProCD, Inc. v. Zeidenberg in 1996 and upheld by Feldman v. Google in 2007.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProCD,_Inc._v._Zeidenberg

lexisnexis.com/community/casebrief/p/casebrief-feldman-v-google-inc

It goes hand in hand with you never having sex. You should write your memoirs

I have received no such credit.

>you can technically sue Valve.

You agreed not to sue them in the user contract when you signed up. You will not be suing Valve anytime soon.

>Valve BAD!!!!!
Fuck off chang

But you guys told me Valve was pro-consumers?

Questionable, but ultimately irrelevant because what damages would OP even sue Valve for? $5?

wait what
what is this

But Valve is loved in China and they have good relationships with the CCP, why would Chang think Valve is bad?

Sue them Timmy. I want to see your chink cum infested asshole be destroyed a 2nd time in court

Attached: epic shilling.gif (2000x1485, 1.39M)

>Valve threads
>VaIvedrones instantly tries and deflect any criticism by crying about Timmy and Epic games even if it has no relevancy at all

The only one crying here is Tim who literally cannot shut the fuck up about valve destroying him and his 1% of sales shop

Attached: tim gets shit on by a CEO.jpg (943x1126, 150.62K)

How is this relevant to the thread?

>go to user agreement
>ctrl+f "arbitration"
>37 results

Yeah, it's over.

Attached: file.png (1196x469, 117.03K)

>”You will not make sexist games”
>SEXIST GAME SEXUAT GAME SEXIST GAME
>gets banned
>THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE

Do chuds really?

Sue Valve chink. I'm waiting. Gaben would love to take 30% of your revenue while banning your chink game because you're a dumb shit retard.

Attached: pay up timmy.png (1750x602, 59.07K)

Have you taken your meds?

The issue here is that devs were adding an adults-only game to people's libraries regardless of the user's content settings. Both games are still purchasable. The easy solution would be to give owners of Agony a 100% discount to Agony Unrated. The intention here is to have people opt-in to the unrated version being available in people's libraries

>Reminder
mind your way back to ribbit, gaylord

that's why you go to costumer protection service. they sue.

Is that the issue? Have Steam commented on this? The only claim I know is the vague statement OP posted.

Not in my contact

What else could possibly be the issue? You can still purchase both versions

Brexit wins again
Gimme my quids gaben

Attached: ukball.png (524x476, 62.16K)

It's not. Fanboys are trying to divert attention and terribly failing to do it.

An unconscionable agreement is considered null and void under lost legal precincts

>you agreed to sign away your life and kill yourself, that means you have to do it :)
That's not how consumer right laws work, I know Valve is trying to ignore basic consumer rights but you can't do that.

>Brexit out of the EU
>lose the ability to sue Valve for wrongdoings

Yikes!

Don't make claims of fact when you're speculating, fagtard.