Games where humanity is an actual threat instead of the underdog for once

Games where humanity is an actual threat instead of the underdog for once

Attached: Bottomless Malice.jpg (600x604, 139.28K)

Any SRW with Armageddon Ryoma in it
> i will teach you to fear the humanity

Attached: 1638975436423.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

I have never once heard of that game, and all i see when i search it is a bunch of mecha. What does that have to do with humanity?

Dark souls

Well you fucked up with that image OP because even the strongest humans were no match for some random-ass fucking insects. Humanity only wasn't totally fucked because the king bug just decided to stop fighting, not because he was going to lose but just because he thought he'd give not fighting a try.

Humans were nothing at all in that situation.

DayZ

You forgot the part where they were literally nuked out of existence, user. The entire point was that the insects, who were all about 'muh cruelty and power' were nothing when compared to the retarded evil of humanity.

Meruem was still killed by the Poor Man's Rose.

>DayZ
user, how can humanity not be the underdog when it's the only race around? Zombies aren't another race.

Eh characters like ging or silva could have just destroyed him, and the only reason the bugs got so strong is because they are a product of the consumed humans
You may still be right however, depending on just how powerful all the stuff on the outer continent is, we may just find out within the next 50 years, so stay healthy brother

I will never find out. Find out for me, okay?

Getter Robo is the genesis of
>the fear of unrestrained progress
>the horrifying potential of humanity's future
in Japanese pop culture.

Ryoma (typical series protagonist) had a rough life in the Getter Robo Armageddon OVA and is a hardcore murder freak. Since his robot is basically fuelled by willpower, he's a very literal version of what OP is talking about.

That guy was based as fuck

l promise to write it in a thread here on Any Forums so you can see it from the afterlife brother

Chimera Ant should have been the series finale.

That does sound interesting, but honestly, i'm not an mecha autist.

what

Games where humanity isn't the underdog. In nearly every single game setting with multiple species, humanity is always the underdog or the new kid in the block.

FUCK everyone

Attached: 1346372906010.png (1016x1070, 186.12K)

A bullet from 300m away is a much bigger threat than a zombie.

Okay? That's not what i'm talking about. Zombies are humans.

Warhammer 40k I suppose

You're missing Getter Emperor Ryoma who goes around punching planets.

Attached: getta--008-009.png (1662x1197, 802.75K)

it's the exact opposite, retard. Human technology surpassed anything the ants could accomplish with nen alone and the only reason Netero bothered to fight the king was to indulge himself while attempting to mitigate the casualties the nuke would cause

Tyranids are top dog, also chaos if it could get it's shit together. The whole point of 40k is that the Emperor is the only thing stopping humanity from being exterminated.

hxh may be the only shonen where the author doesn't shy away from showing humanity in a pretty bad light