Game doesn't let you change your character's name after the character creation screen

>game doesn't let you change your character's name after the character creation screen

Attached: FB_IMG_1645215145163.jpg (720x778, 46.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645368071591.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name 1 game

>trying to steal daria from us
Fuck off troons

Attached: untitled-article-1488939647-body-image-1488939812.jpg (650x650, 22.69K)

Huh? You can't own a name.

Neither can you?

banned from Any Forums too, huh

i have a name

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645368071591.webm

Why do trannies always pick the worst names
Andrea, Doreen etc

Some are hilarious
>aMANda
Or
>saMANtha

Lmao

That Canadian tranny that still goes by the name Jonathan because his business being tied to that name is fucking hilarious example of trannies fucking themselves over

i've seen a billion liliths

No mother would ever name her daughter Lilith, it has such a terrible connotation. If someone is named lilith they are almost certainly a tranny, or completely fucked in the head

>banned from Any Forums
how would you even manage?

yeah it's a dead giveaway

>almost certainly a tranny, or completely fucked in the head
You don't need to repeat yourself user

Earthbound

Actually you can, I copyrighted mine. Anyone else named Tim secretly pays a little extra taxes and all that money goes to me.

Lel yeah. It really tells a lot about the fucked up minds of trannies that they would think that any woman would be proud to be named after basically the first adulterous whore of entire bible lel.

There are actual women who are fucked in the head in different ways than trannies are, usually from childhood abuse, lack of father figure in their lives, genuine mental illness etc. Such women might change their names to Lilith for whatever insane reason their damaged brains come up with.

Yeah.

Parrots are the chadest bird.

Attached: parrot chad no sound.webm (640x360, 851.29K)

Timbros...

>saMANtha
because it anagrams in thas a man

>wh*te
oh no no no they always are

Get a job, doreen.

Used to be friends with a Lilith when I was in school, she violently raped and murdered her younger brother and then killed herself

See? Fucked in the head. She was probably abused by her family or some shit. Or her parents, if they even were around, were completely fucked in the head as well. Who the fuck names their daughter Lilith? It would be like naming your daughter Town Bicycle.

>Such women might change their names to Lilith for whatever insane reason their damaged brains come up with
sounds like you encountered those pagan witch crazies

>brother
So it's a ftm tranny?