Any good mods for morrowind? Also should I use openmw?

Any good mods for morrowind? Also should I use openmw?

Attached: Screenshot(35).png (1254x705, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tesgeneral.com/trainwizmorrowindguide
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/14891/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oblivion stamina mod

Just sort nexus by popular all time for the must need stuff.

OpenMW is a must if you want it to run well. Skip it if you want to take screenshots with outdated graphics plugins.

Tireless running if you're a zoomer, though having 100% fatigue at all times makes the combat just click until you win since you'll stagger enemies and have perfect accuracy at almost all times. Also remember, this game is a lot of traveling so if you pick a Nord then give them Long Blade and Heavy Armor while picking everything up you're going to be SLOW AS FUCK.

man I wish there was just like a Any Forums mod collection. I'm too fucking lazy to watch 100 youtube videos just to decide wether I'd like effects on my weapons or something

Attached: 1644180049775.png (1204x1269, 401.94K)

mod collections were a mistake. They all are lists of 300 mods that take 6 weeks to install without fucking it up

a list of suggested mods would be enough honestly

>Darknuts weapons/armors
>Better clothes
>Better bodies
>Some head replacer I cant remember the name of and the site I found it on is now dead
>Better dialogue font
>Animation compilation (for the better walking)
>OpenMW to increase view distance
>Some mod to improve the way books look when you open them
>Official plugins
>Better meshes plus optimization
>Morrowind enchanced textures
>Skies IV
>Real signposts
>Andromedas fast travel
>Tamriel rebuilt
Go and have fun

yes, use OpenMW.
And if you don't want to spend ten hours modding things, westly's pluginless headless replacer will make the people a lot less hideous, Tribunal delayed will prevent you from being harassed by high level assassins from level 1 onwards (and from breaking the game's progression by selling their valuable as fuck high level gear), and Morrowind Comes Alive adds a lot of variety to the game in one mod

morrowind strut mod

There are tons of good mods OP, what are you looking for?

just general directions really

Well if you want to stick to more of a vanilla experience, you either go OpenMW or vanilla + The Code Patch.
You can check out the guides here
tesgeneral.com/trainwizmorrowindguide

You'll also want a mod that delays the Dark Brotherhood from attacking you, when the game first came out it kind of assumed you'd install Tribunal post-MQ.
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/14891/

But that's more for once you're aware of what you want to change. It's best to play the game for a while and then come back when you know what you want. At minimum those two though.

Attached: theworldends.png (1103x900, 1.14M)

>Any good mods for morrowind?
go on the nexus and just browse the top 30 in every category, pick what you want.
>Also should I use openmw?
no, as you can't use any mods that require mwse. just use MGE to patch up the exe and stuff.

>should I use openmw
FUCK NO only a fucking idiot would use that instead of playing soulful vanilla with mods

I've been playing the game since day it came out when I was 14, there is nothing better about using the original executable. It's just a great big pain in the ass on a modern system, if you just wanna play the god damn game in 1080p without having to run a life support program first. You're basically just picking between OpenMW and morrowind graphics extender anyway.

Attached: 1629698205395.jpg (447x447, 26.31K)

have a (you) for now, but try to make a proper bait next time

Just look for the morrowind moding guide that has a list with different types of mods and the links to modnexus. Just make sure that you are getting the updated version of those mods to avoid issues and if dont download the bear armor cuz it causes and error

>there is nothing better about using the original executable
the mods are fucking compatible, captain dipshit

And if you're not using mods?

shut the fuck up

the vast majority of mods are compatible with openmw too, you retard

-Faster walking speed
Thats the list.
>inb4 some autist spouting the same shit about how if you use +200 speed boots the game is fine ackshyually

>openmw
no
mge xe and code patch is all you need

......But Why..