This is unironically my first CRPG and I think it's great

This is unironically my first CRPG and I think it's great.
How I am supposed not to go full demon btw? My peepee gets very hard when I see my cute demon god wife.

Attached: nocticula.jpg (640x836, 78.17K)

what game is this?

>wife
You're a literal janny that cleans up the cum as simp demon.
Chad demon beats that bitch up and takes her slum for himself.

Your cute demon god wife is a whore, and not even one of the fun ones.

Life as a blind person must be terrible hard, especially with vidya as a hobby.

Attached: 1642739756697.png (507x500, 215.84K)

Man, I really regret making a female character for my evil build.
Camilla is such a cute psycho, too bad she won't fuck women and she's fucking useless in my party

What kind of party she is even useless at
>Tank
>Bullshit AC/saves shred with hexes
>Utility caster spell list
>Trickery
It's possible that they specifically made this murder bait most well built companion in the game to meme on people

>Jack of all trades, master of none

Shaman hex stuff provides huge benefits and stacks with everything else, including Ember's evil eye, so she is fully viable in this regard.
Also likely best tank you can get out of all companions if you focus on AC stacking.

I don't know man, Seelah always felt like she was a much better tank than Cammy.
Smite evil is always useful too since 99% of the shit you fight is basically evil stuff.

The IP owner.

Attached: 915335574.png (1177x972, 938.04K)

The people they hire.

Attached: g7446.png (1364x496, 150.97K)

You can excise it from the books but you can't excise it from my games.
"The party awakens in their shackles, you have all been captured as rape-slaves for the baphomet cultists and are en route to their camp. What do you do?"

Attached: 1486533726115.jpg (640x432, 36K)

Personally I had a lot of fun playing a crazy evil demon bitch. I didn't romance anyone.

No you can't do that tho.

Attached: d777846.png (730x980, 108.38K)

Seelah is not even supposed to be tanking, horse tanks for her, if she does it better than Cam you did something wrong with Cam.
Thanks for bumping buddy, but, if it isn't a secret, why do you aspire to become a bot? Is existence of human too bothersome for you?

Mommywife nocticula tells pharasma no pickles on my burger when I finally kick the bucket and I get free milkies in alushinyrra

Based.

Golden rule m8
My game, my magical realm. And mine includes a baphomet x deskari smut fic in great details.

>Troon dwarf
As expected. Elfchads keep winning.

Attached: 1615978493336.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

You should also check out Kingmaker if you like WoTR and BG3 once it is finally done.

I finished the game in hard and I still have no idea what saving throws are or how they work exactly.

You can choose to play GURPS, but first you have to roll int check with a disadvantage.

>go full demon route
>simp too hard
>arueshalae leaves me
>but ember comes in for the clutch and indirectly makes me demon king of Alushinyrra
I felt guilty about it, but I made out like a bandit in the end

Attached: 1626287393881.jpg (708x741, 273.02K)

You seem pretty dense user. Its pretty simple they are bonuses to rolls vs effects
Like say will. Some dumb succubus is trying to charm you to get cucked by her. You roll will to resist this filth.

a dice roll to reduce or avoid something, like a explosion i make a dex saving throw to avoid it, saving throws can have different modifiers to a check.