Motion Inputs

>Motion Inputs are too complicated
Is this true?
If so, how do future devs fix this?
If not, why so many complaints about motion inputs?

Attached: 6E57E316-8FD4-4E41-B687-01D1C88338A4.jpg (3840x2160, 2.03M)

we had this thread yesterday

>Is this true?
case by case
>If so, how do future devs fix this?
leniency, shortcuts
>If not, why so many complaints about motion inputs?
case by case

motion inputs are perfectly fine
I don't know how the fuck you do charges though

Still video games.
Answer the OP.

The people who complain about motion inputs don't play fighting games.
Therefore fighting games need not change to appease them.
The simplest solution is to acknowledge the problem does not exist.

Nah. I don't like repeat threads. You can look through the archives to get you answer

it's a scapegoat for shitters

you hold a direction, then press the opposite of it after a second or so

No, they fucking aren't. Motion inputs take a few minutes to learn and they make playing the game a lot more enjoyable. Games with simple hadoukens is what's killing modern fighting games. Give me pretzels and Haoh Shokokens or fuck off.

>everyone, yes everyone shilling KOF the past few months
>knew this was gonna happen because KOF always plays like some ancient archaic arcade game i.e. input hell
I often buy fighting games for teh lulz, but the likes of Blazblue, Undernight and KOF are some of the biggest not-casual out there. Yet this KOF iteration was spammed like it was gonna liberate the fighting game genre.

Brolylegs has no problems doing those inputs.

You're not inferior to a cripple, are you Any Forums?

Attached: brolylegs.jpg (300x168, 9.58K)

>the likes of Blazblue, Undernight
are actually way easier in the execution department, dont even try to imply they're as hard as KOF when you got 3-4 lights with insane frames to autopilot out of into a full combo

I KNEEL!

How's that KoF XV, from a execution perspective?

I remember these games being pretty strict in terms of timing, input and buffer.

>If not, why so many complaints about motion inputs?
Because they don't play these games and want every fighting games to dumbed down so they can enjoy it like smash
God forbid anyone ever needing to take a single hour out of their life to boot up training mode and learn how to do motion inputs. That's simply asking way too much

it's not that hard
compared to 2002UM where the high execution stuff was mostly related to max mode combos where you'd have to quickly dash for a couple frames after activating max mode, then input various specials really quickly to cancel them one into another, in XV there's no canceling specials into other specials in max mode and the character automatically dashes forward after you max mode cancel, but you also rarely want to go into max mode anyway and just do EX specials in combos instead of normal specials if you want to use meter, then follow up your EX special with another special or something. I had much more trouble learning Blaz Blue for example.

Motion inputs don't filter casuals.

The realisation that they're shit at fighting games, the amount of time they need to put in, the amount of losses they'll have to hold and the inability to blame anyone else does.

Oh and some people out there are just scared of playing online competitively lmao

we have it every day

>Zoomers cant even do fireballs
Pitiful

True.

>is this true
No
>why so many complaints about motion inputs?
Because they aren't complaints. They're excuses coming from people who weren't going to play the game anyways.
Whenever you drop the motion inputs they still don't play the game and instead move on to 'complain' about the next thing in line, usually combos.

Attached: a20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

Didn't this guy beat Lowtiergod

100%
>some people out there are just scared of playing online competitively lmao
especially this part. Fucking pussies man. They get all clammy the second the cursor hovers around the "Versus match" part of the menu