Gnosia

This VN was perfect. Just finished it. I love Setsu.

Attached: GNOSIA.jpg (1000x562, 258.42K)

I take it you did the new file ending? I didn’t know about it because I went blind, felt very melancholic. Decided to go back as a different gender on a new file to test the differences before commenting on it in a review, and goddamn. Wonderful game, fantastic characters.

Setsu has an advantage because she is a main character who has the most dialogue therefore more character development. There are other waifus but they have less dialogue, so the game really lacked there.

What're the main changes? There's a Remnan romance or something if you're female, right?

>I take it you did the new file ending?
Yup. She nailed it, it explained the guard-doll incident, and I now have a strong love for the creators.
Yeah. Gina and Stella both deserved more, but SQ and Comet got a respectable amount of development. Yuriko's a prop.
He means something else.

Raqio is the best non-binary representation a game has to offer.
Entitled, self-obsessed fuck who thinks she is the smartest person ever. Perfect depiction of enby folx!

Attached: 55efe1d772854f77dfdd64a0ade33e92391c6b3e.jpg (1061x1500, 2.75M)

There's not enough content for it to be perfect, they are barely characters. Is pretty good for what's there though.

>Raqio
Under the bus he goes...

Attached: 1630565319401.jpg (522x164, 32.98K)

>she
Even if you're gonna not respect the pronouns, Raqio was born male.

What did you think of the gameplay? Was it too repetitive? I thought they could've changed things up a bit to make it less repetitive and have more story or dialogue. There weren't a lot of "quests" like saving a person for example. Gina's Note 4 was really annoying to get, I had to look up a guide, and even that took me some tries. So having those quests can be annoying, but there's probably a way to make one that's fun.

Enbies are all girls. Either MTFs coping, like Raqio, or dumb girls.

Hnnngh

Attached: raqio.png (483x810, 478.12K)

There should've been more quests, yes. Replacing specific "Collaboration" notes with quests (like Chipie's) would definitely improve things. SQ's quest is still a pleasant dream for me. She's so cute...

And the AI is kind of stupid, if you get good enough to know it. But I do like the game, also has non anime designs and writing, and an interesting setting. Could've been a lot better.

I'm tentatively looking forward to whatever else they make after this. Their previous game was an afterlife management game or something so a bit of a jump, but hey. I'd be down for SQ's Detective Adventures. I still like how even the narrator was kinda confused as to why she became a detective, it's just "for some reason".

No western physical release?

SQ is literally made for Remnan cock

user that's incest.

Yes

I actually like the gameplay a lot on this one. Maybe its because I’m a huge Mafia fag, but holy shit its good. Combined with the story, characters and the art its a very good game.

It's a surprisingly well-realised single-player Werewolf. Figuring out each character's specific style is a fun time. I especially enjoy how Kukrushka is just actually an idiot and easily outs herself as a Definite Enemy if she's Gnosia.