How is this game Any Forums?

how is this game Any Forums?

Attached: 10354272.jpg (1024x1024, 335.79K)

anyone?

It's a solid game, played both it and the sequel to their True Ends.

It's decent.

Attached: mother.jpg (1920x1080, 172.11K)

>how is this game Any Forums?
Did someone say that game is Any Forums?

guessing english isn't your first language

Honestly, it's VERY mediocre as an action RPG but charming in most other regards. Nice gothic atmosphere, it's Gust so the OST is killer, they at least have a cute idea going on with the familiars and it actually is anchored by a yuri romance for anyone that cares for that sort of thing. Like I said, it has its charms but the rudimentary gameplay isn't really it.

Like yuri googles shit or actual GL?

I didn't like the gameplay, but then I don't like the gameplay of Tales games, so make of that what you will.

Not him, but if you are going to assume such a thing of him with that condescending tone, maybe you should ask the OP to punctuate his sentences properly.
How is that game, Any Forums ?
:^)

Attached: 1644646275731.jpg (825x741, 187.28K)

HOLY WRITING GRAAAH

The entire conflict basically revolves around the protag trying to save the world without sacrificing the woman she loves. Make of that what you will.

>developed by Gust

Attached: 1638555899284.png (800x440, 468.31K)

At least the first game had proper weapon switching. The timed activation bullshit from NoA2 definitely ddin't make the gameplay any better.

Attached: bird.png (1920x1080, 593.77K)

It's k, hoped for more intense handholding and kissing with some lewd romance but i take what i can.

Depends on what you want. Gust delivers CGDCT shit well enough. Personally, I think it's silly to look to JRPGs for gameplay anyways but even then Gust at least dumps half of their budget into flashy battle animations so it's sometimes fun to hit things.

It literally has a dedicated princess carry button though. Hard to get any more intense than this.

Attached: lewd.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

It's weird, I think 2 has somewhat better fundamentals like basic combo tree shit, but branching beyond that it does feel like a step back in a lot of other regards. I feel like it traded out any semblance of mechanical nuance for doubling down on yuri pandering, which in and of itself misses the point as the first game really didn't force that sort of thing. At least it was a considerable update graphically, I guess.

>fire_emblem_three_houses_writer.jpg

>condescending tone,
how can you tell inflection from text? your making a lot of assumptions

Lyuritits is best girl.

Attached: 1639598232965.webm (668x720, 543.92K)