How do we fix this shit?

how do we fix this shit?

Attached: Need_For_Speed_logo.svg.png (1200x358, 47.31K)

Need for Sneed

bring back the import scene from the 2000s

underground 3

No idea, you'd think what said would be the answer but they'd just make another NFS:Heat as a result.
Just let it be dead

You can't. The idea behind it is outdated and it has no place in a world where GTA exists and the Fast and Furious movies are passe. Plus EA will never give any of these games a T rating so there's no point in even trying to make a NFS game this day and age.

are payback and heat any good?

Improve the graphics and add some new modes and cool vehicles? Or create anew gimmick or some sort of good story? I don't know.

Fire the entire team currently working on the game
Re-hire every single person that worked on Underground 1&2
Stop imposing forced release dates and cutting content to facilitate that.
That's it.

Stop using Frostbite Engine

I dont remember Payback too well but Heat is ok if you only care about driving/racing cool cars around.
The soundtrack and story are pretty cringe. I've never had to mute a game's sound track before, but I had to do it for Heat. Its that bad

>EA franchise
You can't.

Payback is basically in the same boat as although I have a higher tolerance for the soundtrack and there's a few bangers in there. The offroad races can fuck off though, if I wanted to play Dirt I'd play Dirt.
They're not incompetently designed, but at this point they're only good if you can get them for free/bargain bin price and just want to race around cars without having to use your brain.

non-retarded physics, small but detailed map
more shitboxes, more customization, no op cars like the 911
good story
good multiplayer, matchmaking

essentially don't release unfinished games and then abandon them

Basically something like what said. Need for Speed is a middle ground that no one wants anymore.
>can't satisfy GTA fans who want more than just urban racing and driving cars
>can't satisfy racing fans who want a more advanced form of racing because we're not in the 90s anymore
>can't attract anyone else because Fast and Furious stopped being popular more than half a decade ago
Asking how can we fix NFS implies it can be fixed at all, which is just plain impossible at this point. No matter what you do, who would buy it anymore?

just remaster ug 1 and 2 lmao

what do people see in porsches
>wow look they revealed the new 911 gtx 3060 ti premium turbo edition
>it's the same car they've been making for the last 50 years
and then you look up a game's roster and 10% of the cars are 911 + totally not a 911 cause it's slightly taller

Attached: e3.jpg (1280x720, 133.93K)

I just want to see cars slam into each other

Make a new Pro Street

This is fairly common these days especially with supercar manufacturers. We've basically perfected the internal combustion motorcars in the 1990s and everything since has been refinements, and that's also why racing games aren't as exciting as they used to be.