Master Duel

What do you want to see added to the game going forward?

Attached: 5191sg80oWL._AC_.jpg (339x500, 42.72K)

Biggest one is just more ways to play. Unranked quick play would be great and being able to jump into an instant bot match if you don't have 20 minutes for a full round

Unrank quick play, more player customization unlocks, chat function, more ways to produce UR and SR materials, and some way to discourage surrenders without penalizing them.

Who got turtled today?

Attached: 89435117_p0_master1200.jpg (900x1200, 1.12M)

I got mothed today.

just started this and going through the tutorial. can i skip these and still get the rewards? i know the rules except for link stuff.

also any useful keyboard shortcuts or other QoL stuff i should know about? doesn't seem like there is much cutomization.

FIRE FISH and WATER PYRO!
Only 2 type attribute combos that have nothing.

I want my god damn exosisters now. Also the adventure token "archtype".

Proper offline/singleplayer content. I dont want to duel tryhards and hate using fun decks because I know it will tank my stats.

Actually it would be enough if they just dont count your duel stats. Maybe in another online mode that doesnt count anything. Fuck my autism.

A limited format.

Learn links since they are extremely versatile generic support. Right click cancels out of menus and the prompt for responding to chains so it might fuck you a couple times. Customization since the game came out a month ago, but it's all free so I'll take what I can get.

Yeah I kinda miss some of the stuff from duel links too.

Huh? How are you bricking with nekroz? Seriously?? 90% of your deck is a searcher.

source: i reached plat 1 with dogmatika necroz

Mekk knight supremacy!! Kinda wish i summoned Avramax, his effect would be enough to take down eldlitch and deal the final blow and would be kino
Either some kind of casual mode to play with pet decks or make cups a regular thing

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-132741_Master Duel.jpg (2340x1080, 1.52M)

yea went with the link starter just now for this reason.

Mindgames.

Attached: roach of balance.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

my very fun dragon

Bo3 ranked ladder with side deck

>play generaider
>play boss stage to the field
>opponents keep chaining Maxx C
People not knowing what your archetype does is hilarious

There's nothing more fucking hilarious than dropping a fat kaiju/golem on your opponents board after they did all that pointless comboing I really can't describe how satisfying it is.

why is this allowed?

Attached: Number86HeroicChampionRhongomyniad-LEHD-EN-UR-1E.png (470x692, 749.25K)

benefit of playing anything obscure and below tier 3 is you can just do whatever the fuck you want and the opponent will just spastically respond to it

Did you kneel to the Gate Guardian CHAD with 3 set Blasting the Ruins yet?

Attached: 1645352866399-1.jpg (1334x750, 1.17M)

>one match now lasts over an hour because you got connected with an opponent with third world internet who takes 2 minutes per play anyways

How bad will these threads be when he comes?

Attached: DestinyHERODestroyerPhoenixEnforcer-BODE-EN-ScR-1E.png (689x1000, 1.34M)

So apparently this game is built on Unity.
Would it be possible to decompile?
I want to see if you can save replays on your disk

I am a third worlder with shit internet and I have no problems playing with other people, I think it's just asian players.

>activate Nibiru against a meta combonigger
>they immediatly scoop before I can even place it
This feels so good, it never gets old.

Fuck off. Brave engine is in every deck in the tcg right now and will be there to stay for awhile.

>Nibiru a combocuck while playing toons
>They don't scoop because the token is really big and just end up passing their turn
>Top deck comic hand

Attached: flight.png (657x490, 160.88K)

boing sound effect as the Entity Inside the Meteor grows giant cartoon eyes

more cards

small world finally
the ability to heard you field music instead of the opponent
casual quickplay
more speed to the animations

It does lead to some fun. Had one player Maxx C when I placed the card, ended my turn, and then he scooped when I filled the board with Harr and his goon squad. I wonder if he knew the tokens die at the end of his turn but whatever

I think it's time for me to go home to Spell Counters

Attached: MythicalBeastMasterCerberus-FIGA-EN-SR-1E.png (675x987, 1.49M)

are you playing with a controller?

free him

Attached: OuterEntityAzathot-SHVA-EN-ScR-1E.png (1090x1600, 2.36M)

I'm playing on Switch so yes.

This looks hard to summon and fulfill its weird requirements. Guessing it can be cheesed somehow?

>Try to pull off my turn
>Opponent activates Maxx C
Okay, I'll wait for my second turn
>Manage to negate his shit for the second turn
>My turn again
>He activates another fucking Maxx C
Fuck it, if I wait any longer he's going to kill me.
>Try to summon through it but he survives
>Summons endless indestructible monsters
I fucking hate the RNG in this fucking game

Attached: 1562522974816.gif (500x500, 304.06K)