I hope Street Fighter 6 pulls a SF3 and replaces most characters with freaks and literally whos, to see fans seethe

I hope Street Fighter 6 pulls a SF3 and replaces most characters with freaks and literally whos, to see fans seethe.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 33.1K)

i agreeg

Some of those SF3 literal whos became fan favs.......who am I kidding, it was only Ibuki

baste

thats a terrible thing to wish for, op.
t. mkx player

Where my SeanCHADs at?

nigger

>tfw every street fighter HAS to have the World Warriors

Attached: cole.jpg (349x385, 19.62K)

I remember seeing my first SF3 arcade machine as a kid and how awesome the insane new cast were so yes please.

sf3's roster was cool
unfortunately we won't get anything as soulful as that again

A new roster could bring kino characters like Q

Attached: Q_big.jpg (250x469, 16.45K)

>sf3's roster was cool

Attached: twelve.png (455x376, 5.66K)

That might be interesting if they make a few new ones.

Luke is already one of them and despite the backlash, he was OP enough that everyone played him anyway and despite hating the design, many warmed up or revealed themselves to actually like that weird mma/hood rap look.

They're Brainwashing the players but not like that's new for SFV fans LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The next game is going to be a reboot.

Perhaps, maybe like testing the waters or something?

I unironically want Twelve to come back. Such an interesting concept ruined by shitty balance.

based freak enthusiast
twelve is actually a fucking blast to play as. they just needed to up his damage number

Attached: 1578679703157.png (444x613, 505.79K)

Capcom already learned their lesson with SF3, 3rd strike is fondly remembered but new gen and 2nd impact both flopped like the dead fishes they were

3S also flopped, it's only "fondly remembered" because 4 was so big that people who wanted to look like OGs had to pretend they liked 3.

It does. At least the big world warriors. If they try to sell someone as integral as fucking Guile as DLC again I'll lose it