THE FUTURE IS NOW!

THE FUTURE IS NOW!

Every GAME should have THIS!

Attached: fdfd.png (939x955, 1.32M)

>Every GAME should have THIS!
or just git gud

Don't most games have save point before boss battle?

Games used to have save spots and places to heal or stock up on equipment before fighting a boss. I guess that's too "video gamey" for today's "cinematic masterpieces".

I think so

Attached: boss.jpg (279x750, 69.58K)

Hell no.
Every game should make their bosses be beatable with whatever the minimum gear and stats you can reach the boss with, including default starting gear.
If a player walks into a boss unprepared, they should have to overcome the problem they brought upon themself.
If the boss is unbeatable without certain items then it's purely bad game design, no amount of crutches you can use to rewind time will fix that.

wow an autosave feature

Just let me put down my controller and jerk off to lady peach fuzz already. I'm sick of pretending that platforming is real in these games.

how does this impact me in any way?

>tps action game
>just grind to beat bosses
How about git gud

wtf this shit is ridiculous. it's just many words describing basic autosave feature.

It doesn't.
It just saves some time for those popular streamers. Since they keep dying at any bosses, their followers don't have to watch them walk for 15 seconds every time.

it does
even elden ring has this shit now

Attached: 150012307654.png (440x260, 234.32K)

but games have always had these lmao and if it wasnt automatic its your dumbass fault for not saving before a boss fight regardless

APOLOGIZE

Attached: hardgame.jpg (1440x2160, 503.46K)

hasn't this been industry standard for ages
like the game is dogshit but that's literally just normal autosave

How is it any different than you alt+f4 the game and just reboot the game and load the previous save/bonfire or whatever? Why do you need to make this as if it's a big issue?

This is... revolutionary... oh my god...

Attached: Broly_shock.jpg (640x360, 101.81K)

Fromdrones think having their time wasted constitutes skill, more news at 11

actually it’s not as common as you would think. large majority of games only auto save after mission completion or every X number of minutes. the op and the aggressive media attention this game is trying to push is still gay tho

So what makes this any different from any JRPG with save points putting one before a boss?

Attached: 1645356565940.jpg (850x736, 139.51K)

Boss battles and gameplay in general are bad game design.