How does gamefreak do it?

How does gamefreak do it?

Attached: pbd.png (754x770, 696.88K)

By letting someone else do it for them

they focus on making games fun and ignore the random faggots crying about it not being in 4k or not having a gender fluid option or whatever other random bullshit their shizo brain feeds them

what they mean by this?

Attached: selection.jpg (640x360, 50.31K)

Let kids choose an avatar that looks like them

At some point we're going to inevitably reach gen 6 again, and be at that awkward position where Gamefreak has to acknowledge XY's existence. It's the weird transitory game between the sprite-based games and the full 3D era, making it either the last out of the gate or the forgotten first in the series, beta testing for later games.

Gen 2 is also awkward, because HG/SS are already remakes of GSC, but Johto and Unova are the only regions without full 3D yet, and Gamefreak has notably avoided remaking third versions/remakes, so who knows at this point.

The power of the brand.

For me, it's Dawn and yes I play as her as well.

Attached: Dawn maid.gif (273x510, 2.88M)

they do it by people blindly believing that they will get the same enjoyment out of these games as when they were 12, and grown people buying it for their children

Simple : they'll have two studios work on games. While Game Freak does one, DenA or whatever cheap studio they can find will do another one.

Retards have money

Surely by the time they get to XY remakes, they will have dropped the chibi grid-based remake autism and just make them like SM onwards. I hope.

Japan has shit taste

>NOOOOO YOU CAN’T DESIRE TO FUCK BROWN TWINKS AND GIRLS
I’ll fap to anything if it’s feminine enough, I only want attractive people in front of my face, no western uggos.

How much worse can these games get?
Its like gamefreaks main goal with each release is to test how far they can lower the standards and see how little effort they need to put in before people stop buying, but it never happens and they get rewarded everytime

>boy or girl
Not censorship, Nintendo never caters to liberals, the question is worded that way because there's 8 options, it would be stupid to ask if you're a boy or a girl just to give you ANOTHER screen with another question about your appearance.
>brown skinned
Not because of SJW pressures either, Pokemon gives you ethnic options since XY, they follow the exact same pattern of XY protagonists, the alts have the exact same facial features of the default options, but with varying colors.

>your photo
but I don't have super deformed eyes, or blue or blond hair

same, i prefer to stare at her ass rather than Lucas'

Coomer baiting. They realized that at one point.

The game still refers to you as boy or girl, depending on whether you select from the left or the right side

>they focus on making games fun
they didn't even get that right though

Pokemon is full SJW, almost all the characters in Sun/Moon and Sword/Shield were brown
There's also Goh in the anime

>they focus on making games fun
LMAO

There is no bottom of the barrel for them to reach. Eventually they will put out somehting that has barley the base functionalities of R/B and it will still sell millions.

Attached: BDSP are the WORST remakes.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

This. I thought Sword and Shield were as bad as the games could get and they somehow drilled through the bottom of the barrel into the Earth's crus with the DP remakes. I'm unironically expecting Black and White's remakes to be made in Unity with asset store models everywhere.