Will Barbara ever be topped as the best Genshin character?

Will Barbara ever be topped as the best Genshin character?

Attached: 30437870bd9b8b9abb21d941423cb6fa.jpg (2660x3840, 3.32M)

For me, it's Diona.

Attached: 1645334584921.jpg (1800x2700, 1.56M)

Diona is too sexy

>using Barbara when Kokomi exists

Attached: 1634870741919.webm (1180x848, 2.86M)

I regret Yae, should have gotten Kokomi

Yae will be the exact same as kokomi, first the doom posting and the when mihoyo give her a new artifact set will come the moment to cope

Just wait bro. Yae will get her artifact set

I like Yae, her turrets stay on the field for a while, so she can utilize ToM well. Damage is alright too, not meta breaking, but alright.

I have no issues with her damage, she's easily stronger than my C6 Fischl with the same supports (Raiden and Kazuha with Freedom Sworn), same artifacts, and even without memesith buffs. Ignore /gig/ers
My real issues with Yae after playing with her for the last few days are
>takes up too much screen time for a sub DPS
>normals and charges too slow for a main DPS or even driver
>possibly the squishiest character in the game, can easily take large amount of damage when locked into her turret casting animation, makes her feel incredibly clunky to play
>dynamic stats makes it harder to buff her, vs someone like Albedo
>turrets don't last long enough meaning you're switching to her often in a rotation
>turret targeting is absolutely useless, straight up attacking campfires instead of the hiliniggers standing right next to it
>90 energy means you'll need an electro battery (Raiden)
>energy generation from turrets is mediocre, and Yae doesn't do enough damage to justify it being that bad vs someone like Eula
>22 second cool down is just a bit longer than the average rotation, you can lower it to 17 seconds with C6 Raiden tho, available in 2 weeks ;;;^)))
>A4 passive has pretty bad scaling and is only marginally

Maybe I'll try out ToM, I have plenty of spare pieces lying around. And if I don't like her damage getting nerfed I can just throw the ToM pieces on Fischl and use her as a Eula support, while leaving Fischl's original pieces on Yae

Attached: 1644843186457.png (847x961, 1.08M)

I always start with Diona shield in Euler party so she can place turrets in peace.

copypasting this from /gig/
She FUNDAMANTALLY has a DPS loss built into her kit. Those 2 seconds you waste placing her turrets add up and during that time you are doing next to nothing damage wise. Have Xingqiu in the party? Well there are no normal attacks proccing his swords for 2s. Have Favonius weapons you frequently proc for energy? Nope, too busy placing turrets. Get hit? Hahaha add in a couple more seconds of literally nothing happening.

People defending Yae have no idea just how bad it is. It's not even about her dmg modifiers, it's those seconds upon seconds of her doing fucking nothing. If you place turrets 10 times(a bit over 2 rotations if we're being generous about enemies not moving) that's upwards of 20s lost on your clear. This is why swapping her out for practically anyone else will lead to a faster clear, they simply don't fuck around doing nothing, their damage or buffs just come out instantly.

And her mythical artifact set would have to be absolutely fucking broken to fix this. She's barely competing with Fischl right now and it's not like Fischl has an artifact set either.

I top her every day, if you know what I mean.

>A4 passive has pretty bad scaling and is only marginally useful with an external EM buffer like Sucrose, Albedo, C2 Kazuha, or Diona
Forgot to type out that point

It's what I've been doing in the overworld, but in an Abyss run on a Eula team, I wan Eula to have as much shield time as possible. When ready for start charging Eula's nuke I open with a Diona burst (Noblesse) then shield before switching to Eula. I know those particles go to waste on Eula but what can you do?

Can't say I disagree with any of this, anything that needs inputs to proc gets put on hold while Yae summons her turrets. It's less of an issue if you have off field damage that doesn't care about needing to be procced, or can be procced with the turrets she already has on field

Even outside of teams like that where there's flat out down time where you're supposed to cycle through your supports to set up the next rotation while doing fuck all damage, she's still taking too much time. I feel like her burst refreshing her turrets instead of breaking them and resetting their CDs would have been far better, lord know why they went with what we have know
For example when I tried her out on my Eula team, she just took way too much screen time, even if I completely ignored her burst and only used her for off field electro. I couldn't burst off cooldown with Eula, whereas I can when using Fischl or Electro Lumine. Though this is a 100% ER Eula

I guess I'll mess around with her some more, maybe we'll find some completely new team comps where she excels at. After all I was disappointed by Raiden too until I learned how to use her

I love my wife Mona.

>It's less of an issue if you have off field damage that doesn't care about needing to be procced, or can be procced with the turrets she already has on field
Even then you could be using bursts or skills from your party members, it's really a drag.

Attached: 1645310882942.png (1833x3482, 2.38M)

Yeah that's why I mentioned not being able to get my burst up off CD with Eula, don't have time for other supports. I guess you can meme an AFK team

>inb4 the send Wei to a reeducation camp

how long will she last until the chink feminists mass report her and she gets censored?

Attached: 1645165213134.png (2048x1297, 1.67M)

Babala!

Attached: d079ef50b7948b4e295cb1dfdd8f7051.png (1200x1600, 970.4K)

My hebe wife

Attached: 07be8b334f822d1f3a88af4cbc539927.jpg (882x1720, 1.25M)

Fucking when.

Attached: 1644782891327.jpg (696x696, 77.22K)

Attached: 1644386476208.webm (1130x1080, 1.9M)

already happened

Attached: 01c25bac93e973d166e24deda323aecf.jpg (992x1403, 1.01M)

>playing censored games
lmao

Soon

Attached: 675a04e1a49b74618b4d23e835f62d31.jpg (1464x2048, 347.63K)

Every single 5* has been this song and dance.

>being a braindead coomer

Attached: kek.jpg (1200x900, 40.69K)