College student

>college student
>is tougher than actual RCPD officers

Attached: Resident Evil 923566.jpg (834x1079, 105.43K)

The power of the Redfield bloodline, son.

Given training by her ex-Airforce brother. Also grew up without parents so both her and Chris would be uncharacteristically independent and resourceful from having to survive on their own.

so ur saying chris should just train the entire RCPD force?

Attached: becca_v_chris_arrives.webm (1920x1080, 1014.02K)

They'd probably have faired better if he had. Barry too.

>tougher
T-Virus was spread through the water supply, 95% of RCPD was infected to begin with. Biting has always been a shitty way of transmitting the virus, hence outbreaks have been relatively minimal.

>So Chris....you're willing to take my offer on continuing the Redfield bloodline tonight ;)
>Yeah, thanks for your help, you're smart so you probably have a great idea on getting Leon to fuck Claire

She has a deformed face and cottonball mouth. Sorry new claire, i pray we don't see you in any upcoming games or hail mary for CV.

it's amazing how backgrounds are canon when you folks want them to be. one minute its "yeah it matters about their character" then when it comes to remake characters being inconsistent (remake jill's creators shitting the bed) its "just a vida game bruh". Terrible see-saw mentality.

God she looks so stupid. Claire is supposed to look kinda tough. Not some ditzy high school girl.

Most average cops aren't very in shape or capable in any way.

The fuck is this kid on about

kek

RPD
>lets fort up and hope we can hold out under chief irons supervision
>where's my service weapon and ammunition
Claire
>hey leon there's already monsters in here we should fucking leave
She's Professor X next to those morons.

Her brother literally punches boulders. That bloodline is built different.

Attached: 156878152.jpg (625x626, 39.77K)

Zoomer

Chris got kicked out of the airforce

>implying anything past 3 is canon

5 is where the canon started

CV is canon. Everything after that is retard city.
Revelations 1 was fun but had alot of downsides to it like the comedy black duo or the fat retard with a hat.
Revelations 2 was like seeing claire look like a damn horse and then be given a dog shit sandwich and told you need HAVE to eat it and that each bites gona cost you 10 bucks.
RE4 is a reddit retards wet dream. It's been ported and reported so much even though its shit and was the beginning of the end for what RE really was.
RE5 is just - chris takes steroids, goes to africa and shoots black people. Sounds kino on paper but it gets old fast.
Re6...ugh...
Re7...ugh...
Re8 - look we stole all kinjis rejected ideas for RE4 and put them in this! Tall vampire mommy milkers!

Less about tough and more about Luck. The initially onslaught are usually a lot harder than post attacks. Claire and Leon didn't have to worry about an entire Police department slowly turning on each other, or worse, being actively killed by your boss.

>RE4 is a reddit retards wet dream. It's been ported and reported so much even though its shit and was the beginning of the end for what RE really was.
>When CV was far more crazier.
Fucking retard.

Hating RE4 is for retarded tryhards. Don't be a retarded tryhard, user.

Blow your brains out

>re4 was the beginning of the end
>but code veronica falls into the grace period
Fuck I hate you retards

I grew up without parents too, and all I got was a major case of misogyny and an inability to cook meals for myself.

what part of this isnt tough to you?

Attached: claire_knife_001.jpg (1920x1080, 197.03K)

She looks retarded.

Literally no one has ever defended R3make

Actually CV was when the series jumped the shark.