Why aren't gamers finishing their games anymore?

Why aren't gamers finishing their games anymore?

Attached: hennig.jpg (1440x1060, 247.12K)

Because games are getting worse and we have too much choice

>stories
There's your problem

They are designed for tranny pedos & journos by people who want to make movies

Because they're fucking bad and usually don't have gameplay to back them up

She explains why right in the fucking article you stupid fuck. The article title is of course clickbait bullshit that blames players, despite Hennig's explaintion flat out saying that it's almost impossibly to ship a solid, story-driven game, without a publisher stepping in and forcing some kind of service feature, alternate multiplayer mode, or tons of DLC.

reminder that amy henning wrote forspoken, if you shit on the game, youre proving druckmann right

because they suck or have mandatory boring side missions

You're full of sh
>it's true
oh my god

If ypu're playing a game for the story you're playing the wrong game

Because the shitch has no games

>Get popular game
>Tell Twitter you have it
>Post screenshots for a few days as proof, get likes and replies
>Eventually these stop when the game's popularity calms down
>Have no reason to continue playing the game
Every new game, especially Animal Crossing.

because they never did and it's a massive blackpill for devs to swallow

If I wanted to read pages upon pages of backstory and filler, I'd pick up a book. If I wanted to do nothing but stare at a moving picture, I'd pirate a movie. Pretentious faggots trying to turn video games into something it doesn't need to be

they're too long

Attached: 116729785287978297.jpg (947x1200, 737.5K)

The game has four writers, and Hennig wasn't the lead, she primarily worked on dialogue.

because games suck ass now
why would you want to finish them

Attached: 32.png (929x82, 11.63K)

she looks like an alpha centauri leader

U2's multiplayer was so fucking good for a throwaway mode, up until Naughty Dog fucked it up with patch 1.04.

Always wondered why I see "15% of players completed this achievement" or whatever whenever I finish a campaign.

it doesnt count pirates

They're shorter than theyve ever been. 8 hours at most. Zoomers just don't have an attention span that lasts more than 6 seconds.

Because the stories are bad with little effort put into them. Companies would rather push the multiplayer and whatever seasonal microtransactions they can add in.

Finished ME:A once. Might as well not. Story ended on nothing substantional, bland villain even did not became a boss in the end, he just disconnected himself from life.
Recently, finished Tales of Arise, and that story too, did take a turn in some point, and ended without good conclusion. I mean, game started from exposition about the world and it's history, but ended solely focused on playable characters, and ending did not give a single fuck about what really changed in the world.
All in all, some games just do not end well. Thought, it not an excuse to not finish a game which you're interested in.

Attached: 14356455359590.jpg (811x608, 137.83K)

BECAUSE YOU CUNTS DON'T EVEN FINISH THEM
WHERE'S THE CLOSURE FOR LEGACY OF KAIN
FUCK YOU HENNIG!!!