Dragon ball

Are they gonna be updated in Fighters Z?

Attached: FL_zFOeVgAASUGw.jpg (2048x1154, 208.66K)

Xenoverse 1 > Xenoverse 2
There, I said it.

Story wise maybe

>FighterZ
You mean xenoverse.

>bulma and android 18 getting old hags haircut

fucking hell, they should have given android 18 long hair goddamnit

>muh hair
sorry i was too distracted focusing in her big ass

Are they finally aging character? Thank Christ

Going from Super Broly which is easily not only the best dragonball movie, but one of the best anime movies of all time to Super Hero is such a fucking let down. Super Hero looks like fucking shit

Only after they make all DLC free from now on.

Xenoverse 2 is just 1 but with more content. Can you stop being a contrarian? You faggot piece of shit

Trunks finger is misaligned with Goten.

More content, such as Easy Anti-Cheat, daily missions, a gacha minigame, a hard to farm premium currency, tons of DLC, etc.
Xenoverse 3 is probably gonna be full MMO and I'm not cool with that.

Sonic has met Arale who exists in the DragonBall world. Goku and Sonic exist in the same world. Chaos Emeralds are just Saiyan energy that can let anyone turn Super Saiyan. All the Sonic games are canon to DragonBall.

Attached: 1645323573382.png (454x551, 693.99K)

I pirated the game so for me it's the same game but with more content like the freezer side quest were you start working for him and I don't know what gacha minigame are you talking about
Xenoverse 1 has DLCs too

They were never the brightest kids

>Trunks and Goten have finally aged

Attached: 1622801985350.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>28
Meds

It's funny because in one timelime, Goten is a chad that fucks lots of girls at the high school, and in another timeline he's a massive faggot.

Poor Goten, he basically became irrelevant compared to Trunks. Goten should have just left his family and went off and did his own thing.

Attached: Teen_Trunks_and_Goten.png (1136x640, 959.98K)

>Gohan dresses like Piccolo
>Goten dresses like Chi-Chi.
I'm glad the series is consistent about the fact that Goku is a terrible role model.

Killing a man then stealing their 4 year old son and forcing them to fend for themself for a straight year isn't exactly role model material and neither is backing your own child against a wall from constant sparring they accidentally trigger a transformation similar to their dead father's. Gohan and Goten are donning the garb of the people that abused them the most during their respective childhoods, but because they're so kind hearted they hold no ill will towards neither Piccolo nor Chi-Chi.

Attached: file (1).png (457x750, 846.72K)

I bet Goku doesn't even know Goten's birthday.