The Ki system utterly ruins this game

The Ki system utterly ruins this game

Attached: EGS_Nioh2TheCompleteEdition_KOEITECMOGAMESCOLTD_S1_2560x1440-75a01e633df3a100d3981b1beedeaf6a.jpg (2560x1440, 966.7K)

stop mashing buttons like a monkey until youre out or at least learn to do it for flux

Probably one of the best games in recent years. Shitton of content and fantastic gameplay. Getting to izuna drop your ennemies never gets old. Although I kind of wish they made a new ninja gaiden

Ki system in nioh is a good example of a mechanic that's honestly unnecessary and needlessly complicates combat, and yet is actually well enough implemented and fine-tuned that it becomes fun when you master it. Very high level ng++++ builds often get to the point of completely ignoring it. Strange game but good

i just fought yoshitsune on dotd, i feel like i'm doing something wrong because the fight took over 10 minutes and i was being aggressive for most of it

is it supposed to be this hard? benkei and uminyudo both took roughly the same amount of time. i'm using benzaitan's set for versatility and i have higher +level gear than most of the stuff thats dropping

Ki is the best part of the game shitter.

>another fromdrone that cant accept his game isnt the hardest thread

What the fuck do I do with all my gear?

If you're low on money, sell it. If you're desperate for more levels donate it to the shrine for more amrita. Otherwise disassemble it for materials.

I just break it down

Retard

How do I get over the "but what if I need this" mindset?

Nah, the Diablo loot, the mission-based structure, the bloated combat and gameplay systems and the shitty Japanese setting do, but the ki pulse system contributes immensely to Nioh being one of the worst videogame series of the last decade.
Ki pulse is the equivalent o f b e i n g f o r c e d t o a d d a s p a c e b e t w e e n l e t t e r s e v e r y t i m e y o u w a n t t o t y p e

If you're not in DotW or higher, you don't need it. You can beat every NG cycle up to DotW with shit gear as long as you play well.

Attached: 122 - kIXUWvt.jpg (960x960, 36.58K)

offer all the whites/yellows to the kodamas at a shrine (you can do this really quick with the advanced menu)
break down the rest at the blacksmith

you can lock any gear with a good inheritable skill and send it to your storage box before doing this if you want, not essential though

the absolute best possible drop you can get in the current mission will be completely BTFO by an average drop in a few missions time

also when you break down gear you get materials that you can use later for forging, this will allow you to make gear you might actually need like if you're missing a set piece or something

autism

benkei... whats going on big guy?

Attached: Nioh 2_20220218164448.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Quit being such an Autistic Nigger and Git Gud.

>too retarded to literally press 1 button to continue your offense as a reward
lol

Attached: 20211215010755_1.jpg (1920x1080, 248.53K)

Nioh 1 was released over half a decade ago