Any point in reinstalling this?

Any point in reinstalling this?
I was halfway through "the heist" when I lost interest.

Attached: asddfgf.png (550x291, 139.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaEqEiN_M4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

now it's playable

*uninstall
>now its good this time for realz!
if the game is dogshit at release it will remain dogshit no matter how many updates they put in

still crashes on PS5, and the frame rate pop in is still fucked.
Only if you have a PC 3060 higher

Nothing substantial has changed. Slightly reworked perks or multiple apartments won't make the game less boring.

I'm getting a lot of weird crashes that I wasn't getting before.

Attached: 25422799075.jpg (818x468, 73.14K)

Didn't see any performance difference. I would wait until DLCs are coming out if they're good.

You are a retard.

Id argue the performance got worse.

You know nowt bout bacon Ashley get down lad you'll never be a quantum porkologist like me Ashley ive studied pork at that molecular level Ashley You dont know nowt bout pork Ashley get down ut Bacon mine bring back pound ut bacon

First DLC should be coming out by the end of 2022 or the beginning of 2023. If you want more content then you should just wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=XaEqEiN_M4c

Is the driving fixed... Or at least improved

Attached: 200h627f.jpg (1920x1080, 598.39K)

yes

*The Heist* is literally the end of the tutorial introductory area. You've played nothing from the game if all you did is play all up to the heist.

Hopefully they do the no man's sky route and just keep building on it
I beat the game but personally I don't like the underlying looter shooter rpg gameplay to warrant another playthrough

Wait until they take enough notes from the reworked AI to actually fix the police in the game.

>Get down bacon mine

I didn't check it, I played it on PC before the patch because the shooter mechanics with a controller were unbearable for me and the only car I liked to drive (with keyboard) was the Rayfield Caliburn. You can change the handling in the settings, might get better with that

as someone who 100% completed the game prior to this update, when I booted it up I spent 5 minutes buying all the new apartments, was unimpressed with the "new weapons", shot at some ai and got bored. realistically nothing has changed, the ai is a little less buggy but most of this update was just to add cosmetic garbage. anyone who actually thinks this update is a massive improvement is retarded, nothing has changed.
I mean I would always recommend this to someone who has not played it before but if you lost interest the first time, I dont think this new update will keep your interest either at all. as I said above realistically nothing has changed or really improved so I am pretty certain theres no point reinstalling it.

Are there any mods worth a shit yet? Had a look through them and they're all cosmetic shit I don't care about or performance shit that probably doesn't make a difference.

Attached: 1447344378842.jpg (364x302, 29.06K)

>lost interest before finishing heist
The game doesn’t get any better, bud

there isn't a reason to reinstall until it's done, it's not done, it's done when all the expansions are out, there is a GoTY release
lemme ask you user, do you like early access games?
do you like replaying the same game again every update? every expansion?