Any Forums here, why do gaymers hate nfts so much. its just dlc but you actually own it

Any Forums here, why do gaymers hate nfts so much. its just dlc but you actually own it.

Attached: 1645245351742.png (792x687, 789.24K)

STONETOSS IS A NAZI
STONETOSS IS A NAZI
STONETOSS IS A NAZI
STONETOSS IS A NAZI
STONETOSS IS A NAZI

No one cares.

how did you survey leftists with such specificity

You really don't need any more complicated logic than this

Attached: nfts_explained.png (1760x1226, 593.79K)

Yes.

wow leftists hate eating shit so I guess I should start pooping on a plate and eating it hot right away

Basically, nft is people who missed out on bitcoin trying to make another bitcoin happen.

>leftists hate eating shit
but leftists are vegan

1. NFTs are more often a scam than not.
2. 9/10ths of the art is stolen or looks like no-effort dog shit.
3. It's the same money laundering scheme that exists right now for rich people buying trash paintings, only on a digital platform.
4. being locked out of content because of artificial scarcity is cancer.
5. Cryptocurrencies only fund scams, ponzi schemes, drugs, and human trafficking.
6. Gold and Silver can't be frozen or banned by the government, Crypto can.

Stonetoss is literally a black woman and has been doxxed, don't be a retard.

And that's a good thing!

To the anti-NFT Any Forumsirgins in this thread, we all know what videos you watched and etc, so please answer the following questions:

1 - Do you pay for music? Why? Many people just right-click save it or listen to it for free. Whatever your answer is, why can't I answer the same for NFT? Apply the same for any other art in digital format, from film to pdfs. Anything you could apply to protect any of those can be applied to NFT as well.

2 - Why is it ok for literally anyone to speculate, except for some nerds with some coding skills? Why do you sleep soundly to bankers speculating, to onlyfans thots and twitch gamer girls speculating, to your favorite "communist youtuber" living in mansions, but some random nerds selling some bits and bytes is where you draw the line?

3 - "You aren't actually buying anything". How is this really worse than buying something useless? "I may have bought shit, but at least it's MY shit". Remember this banana? It was valued at more than 100k and your favorite youtube philosopher wasn't seething about it.

4 - Remember last time you were instructed to be enraged? Like that time "the internet was going to be totally over because of COPPA"? Member that? Member how retarded you looked, barking like a dog because the media told you to, and things didn't go your way, and the internet is still here all the same? Why can't you see through the fucking fake outrage they program you to output every 2 or 3 years or so? Why are you so retarded?

Attached: banana.jpg (1600x900, 492.6K)

>but you actually own it.
except you dont
you own a spot on a server line count with a basic verification system with an image associated with that spot, but you do not own the actual image
inb4 replies from tards that actually bought one and are trying to justify their purchase but now realize it is completely worthless

Zoomers, real talk, why are you guys so obsessed with trans people?

it's okay to speculate on NFTs
just like it's okay to speculate on oil or property
both entitle me to laugh at you and call you faggot or a scammer for engaging in a jewish ponzi scheme
all three trigger leftists so I'm okay with you existing right now, but you're basically something for me to laugh at when you eventually get burned by the ponzi scheme

Yeah. That's why I like him.

>but you actually own it
based delusioncel

If you want an actual answer, then look up how many teenagers identify as gay or trans now.

zoomies, have fun with your NFTs. even if it makes lefties seethe I am too old to understand the appeal of buying collectible digital pictures.

Having trouble selling your apes?

NFTs don't allow for anything that's not already possible to begin with
Also, not buying your stupid ass monkeys

/m/ here, enjoy getting scammed lol

PLEASE TO DO THE NEEDFUL AND BUY SIR, IT IS VERY GOOD INVESTMENT SIR

gundam nfts when

It's very easy to target certain demographics to get the survey results you want. Even better to "creatively" interpret those results to push an idea further.

>Do you pay for music?
No, I "steal" it and send money to the artists I want to support.
>Why is it ok for literally anyone to speculate,
It's not. Capitalism is bullshit and so is speculation. The merchant class has become too powerful and influential in society.
>"You aren't actually buying anything". How is this really worse than buying something useless?
It's just as bad as buying something useless, which I don't do.
>Remember last time you were instructed to be enraged?
I'm not enraged by NFTs, I'm disgusted by the state of post-modern society. All anybody actually cares about is crushing their fellow man underfoot in this atomised, deracinated nightmare of consumption.

Imagine investing in anything but gold and land. You don't even own an NFT, you own a receipt that points to a URL that can be replaced at any time

the amount of cope, youre not welcome here

That's not even remotely a real answer

If the internet went away tomorrow you wouldn't own shit.

I hold zero. Nice attempt at deflection.
You still haven't answered one of the main questions- that is, why was THIS suddenly the straw that broke the camel's back? Why was THIS the thing that got hordes of mindless NPCs like you utterly butthurt that a couple of artists & coders were able to play the same game as nepotists & bankers with connections?
>No, I "steal" it and send money to the artists I want to support.
Gotcha, so you pay for things you already cannot own outside the digital world and don't have a problem with it. Sounds like you're ready for owning NFTs without even being conscious of the fact despite you saying otherwise about muh speculayshun.
Typical reply of a mindless NPC. You aren't even human, you just regurgitate whatever MSM garbage spews out like a good little automaton.

TL;DR cultural relevance. After gay marriage was legalised by Obama and the White House was lit up with a rainbow, the establishment needed a new cause to push on people as the focus of the "culture war". The revolution must never end. Now a bunch of young people, mostly girls actually, identify as "non-binary queerfolx" and such.

Wait really?

The great thing about the internet is the total lack of scarcity and NFTs threaten to take that away. A world where NFT advocates get what they want is a world where Any Forums requires proof of ownership to upload images.

>Gotcha, so you pay for things you already cannot own outside the digital world
No? The money is a donation, consider it patronage instead of buying the music itself. I know this is bait, but are you retarded?

No you actually don't especially if its multiplayer on anything but pc. That and you can't actually resell it even if you wanted too.

You stupid faggot, nfts are a scam of the highest magnitude and nftniggers are the dumbest gorilla NIGGERS around.
You're not even buying the picture itself but the LINK when you buy an nft. Do you know that moron? When the technology was invented during some tech/hacking competition, the guys couldn't figure out how to shove an entire picture in the crypto chain so they included the link itself instead.
So the very moment the society hosting your gay pic's link goes down you're fucked.

>1
>HE PAYS FOR MUSIC
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>2
I'm not against your freedom of selling "certificates" that you "own" random shit, just don't try to push this bullshit onto me, videogames have enough issues already
>3
Don't care about this point, freedom means the freedom of spending your money on stupid shit so knock yourself out
>4
I don't follow the latest manufactured outrages either, i don't give a shit about the "apes in the amazon forest being burned alive so people can trade png apes" or however this is being spun

Are you? How is any different than buying NFTs to support the people involved? Call it whatever the fuck you want, in practice it's the same thing at the end of the day, you finance whoever is involved at the end of the day. Yet one gets leftists crying murder while the other doesn't for some reason.

>do you pay for music
no
>to your favorite "communist youtuber" living in mansions
i don't get my opinions from e-celebs, unlike you
>how is this really worse than buying something useless?
because you're paying out the ass for nothing, worse than microtransactions/skins, also same e-celeb argument
>remember last time you were instructed to be enraged
i'm not enraged, i'm laughing at you
kys retard, enjoy the rugpull when you lose millions

Attached: 1584053837477.jpg (600x337, 42.14K)

>"I hate trannies, so I'm gonna buy a digital certificate saying I allegedly own this picture of a monkey that's as ugly as a tranny"

Attached: this guy is a fucking idiot.png (499x338, 35.98K)

>no
>cuz i said so, feggit
>my banan better
>don't remember, don't care
I will be taking concessions in the form of Buzzwordcoin.

>shit yourself
>we laugh at you
>typical npcs
same guy from the last nft thread by the way, types exactly the same with the same arguments, are you going to make the same "im not a shill i just use my coins to buy drugs" argument from last time. watch as he responds to every single post with an extremely autistic paragraph

With gamers being used to emulation, piracy, second-hand stores, problems with compatibility, and digital copies of games, "ownership as defined by contracts or algorithms" is secondary to "actually being able to play it"

With collectors making the prices of old games skyrocket, and NFT miners making computer costs higher, "rarity" is secondary to "actually being able to play it"

With gamers used to seeing the predatory tactics of DLC and gacha, "FOMO" is secondary to "actually being able to play it"

I don't want to own anything you fucking douchebag

Because I am not "buying" anything digital, I am sending money to someone for providing a service I enjoyed, which is to say the creation of music. I am not attaining "ownership" of the .flac files I downloaded, I am not "buying" anything. This may be a hard concept for you, but giving money to someone doesn't always facilitate the transferal of ownership of an object. Use that peanut in your skull for half a second, please.

it's literally a pyramid scheme you gay fucking retard
the only people making money here are the ones makes the collctions
why would anyone buy an NFT from someone else when they could just buy it straight from another artist dropping their collection in the hope of getting a rare one

>actually own it
lol
lmao even

>heh [unpopular thing] is bad and we stand against [unpopular opinion]. Eat this bigots
5 years later
>[previously unpopular thing that is now popular] is on sale today grab a bag at our store. We believe in [previously unpopular opinion that is now popular] and everyone who disagrees should be punished
>being this fucking schizophrenic you see the same anonymous dumbass following you wherever you go
Mental illness

you type exactly the same in every thread and youre always the only person defending nfts. its not very subtle when you cant help but reply every time