Mechwarrior/battletech

What's your favorite mech and why? And what is Mechassault?

Attached: 1450160143083.gif (640x360, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VnnlEDpP80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mecha is such an underappreciated subgenre. Also mechassault was the best because you could destroy entire cities.

Timberwolf

What is it like? I don't have and never had an Xbox

It was pretty basic you just walk around, jump, and shoot at other mechs. You could walk into building and watch them collapse which was a big part of what made it fun.

my favorite is probably the battlemaster
specifically the 1P variant
I like having ecm capabilities

Attached: battlemaster.jpg (1920x700, 114.4K)

Albatross
I'll never get to play her in any of the games

Mechassault was a more arcadey feeling Mechwarrior series and shit it was fun. I like slow methodical mech action but mech assault was the CoD of Mechs and please bring it back. PLEASE GIB ANOTHER LONE WOLF
I need to hack more Atlas-cels

So it's more like a normal TPS and less like a tank simulator like MW? As in, you don't control your torso and legs separately?

The Centurion, she's a sassy bitch but she loves squashing clanners.

Attached: 57667475464536.jpg (480x640, 47.94K)

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=2VnnlEDpP80

It's fast tps action and in lone wolf you can jump out of your mech and hack into someone elses if you can manage to not get stepped on.
Good game and wish there were more. For now I'll masturbate about a new armored core.

Albatross poster here. Centurion is my second. Especially after the MWO redesign as opposed to the cylinder with a Mohawk. Before the redesigns I'd go for a Marauder or Hellbringer

Zenith. What a classic

Attached: __zenith_front_mission_drawn_by_ladic__797b98d8dfc60551612112e3cb448829.jpg (1920x1080, 923.4K)

The Uziel.

It's such a goofy, alien-looking bitch that it became absolutely iconic.

Madcat Mk2 for aesthetics, Daishi for being railgun spam.

I'm glad the remake is happening. Like I'm not going to buy the game I played again, I'm just happy Front Mission isn't going to end with Evolved and Left Alive

I played a lot of MW4 online. I liked Catapult with jump jets loaded with long range missiles.

>And what is Mechassault?
a letdown

The urbanmech, 360 degree rotation is so fucking good, all you gotta do is swap the top engine in and suddenly you have the firepower of a 50 ton and the max armor of a bushwacker on the chassis of a light mech, with the only drawback being 91 top speed.

whenever I piloted a centurion in mw5 the left arm always fell off

Doesn't that mean you're doing it right? It is for shielding

You'd think the arm with the actual shield would have more armor/structure, but I'm glad it's on my boom stick

The Highlander. I enjoyed the HGN-733C poptart meta in early MWO, but the HGN-732b "Royal Highlander" is my favourite for being lostech.

Attached: 953754b34f3921ecd1c0589ee735eefe.jpg (1080x1398, 287.46K)

Catapult is my mechfu say something nice about her.

Attached: BT4.0.jpg (1400x1050, 165.55K)

Phoenix Hawk, I pretend to be pic related

Attached: Macross_VF1.jpg (613x868, 525.23K)