Steamiess...you told me we would be able to emulate MGS4??

Steamiess...you told me we would be able to emulate MGS4??

Attached: 9tdkpgmpxri81.png (589x725, 349.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zr-pL2Yz6Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dod3
lol lmao

Attached: 1434753918919.jpg (719x1017, 421.73K)

Drakengard 3 is unironically one of the best ps3 titles and it's even better playing it at more than 15 fps.

I love Drakengard 3 but it's a fucking mess in so many ways and I'd never recommend it to anyone who I wasn't already 100% sure would be into it.

Says who? Voices in your head? Go back to playing Cloud Versions of shitty modern AAA and shovelware.

>7 minute rhythm game section with many of the notes having next to no visual indicators
>good
Kill yourself Taro shill.

Mgs4 is "playable" but still not complete. Still plagued with audio issues.. specifically codec calls during gameplay. Regardless, I don't really think the deck has enough cpu horsepower to emulate mgs4. Dogshit cell architecture and not enough offloading to the gpu turns any cpu into a furnace.

Attached: redeeming.png (1042x247, 34.97K)

Shut up and buy a Switch bing wahoo! I love giving money to Nintendo for stolen emulators!!

I think I will buy neither of these things and continue using my PC.

I'm not buying a deck but seething nintendo fanboys seethe is hilarious.

I'm buying a deck only so I can resell it for a 3070. Can't wait for the crypto autists to get their wallets out on day 1.

As far i know, several games have patches that disable the Cell screen filters to get more performance, like those MLAA anti-alias etc..

I still need to play this joint

Graphics performance isn't really the issue. The entire experience of mgs4 emulated is fucked compared to what you'd get on actual hardware. It's small things..

Indeed indeed.

FPGA emulation cards are the future. 100% accurate, custom bios, moddable games.
When someone gets their shit together and makes a good FPGA card, all the consoles worth emulating will be perfect.
Nu-consoles are just low end X86 or beefy ARM devices, so they'll run on whatever regardless.
All we need is for the emu community to stop being faggots and start asking for the one solution that fixes everything. FPGA consoles already exist.

pic somewhat related

Attached: zunechan.jpg (1600x1200, 539.97K)

I've been able to emulate it for a long time. Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=zr-pL2Yz6Nw

dont get what you're saying. arent they progresing with fpga quite well? you just hit limits with complexity.
the mister sounds like an emulators dream, if they play pre-six gen that is

I still have a PS3 solely for MGS4. I hope I'm able to play it at more than 20fps one day.

I think FPGA is still very much a niche product unfortunately. Mister is cool as fuck, and i'm hoping someone competent makes a PCI card version of it so you can have PC hardware do the heavy lifting.
And i don't know if it is really complex, as i've understood it, it is more tedious than anything and relies on a lower level of programming that is less common so the skill might be niche and expensive. I can imagine putting a fresh CS grad with hopes of making a cool emulator in front of something like that might be draining and time consuming.
And i'm personally hoping for up to and including 6th gen. Dreamcast, GameCube, PS2. Those were the last real distinct consoles before everything went to X86.

Are there any generic performance increasing settings? For example, should I enable SPU Loop Detection if it doesn't cause audio crackling? Lastly, should I aim for more CPU utilization or less on performance overlay when comparing if a setting is better performing? I'm using a 3800x.

Are you illiterate, schizo?

I dont care about accuracy. I want 60fps 4k resolution i want to go beyond