Well Any Forums, why aren't you playing the Game of the Year?

Well Any Forums, why aren't you playing the Game of the Year?

Attached: aloy1.jpg (1920x1080, 476.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETPZMVHI0PY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the first one was lame
this one looks like more of the same
also the character models and animations are uncanny and the story looks dumb and uninspired

Im gonna play starfield when it releases

Don’t appreciate the gay faggot box art (or thumbnail of you prefer) so I don’t want it installed amongst my other games with good thumbnails. Also very hesitant to download any of these monster-sized games. I have a data cap to think about and “checking out the graphics” isn’t a reason to download this basedbait.

Will check out the graphics

I am, it's great

Attached: IMG_9240.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

Because it's not out yet.

Attached: eldenring.jpg (259x194, 7.17K)

*will check out the graphics when it’s like ten bucks and I’m bored af. Would never go near a game like this at full price.

Attached: 20220219_215727.jpg (768x719, 120.89K)

Because I'm not a zoomer little shit who is easily entertained by trash Ubisoft Open World design and a shit fucking story that insists upon itself.

Attached: goodfellas-pistol.gif (246x226, 2.71M)

Attached: 1645290725897.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

I have never played a game made after 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=ETPZMVHI0PY

lmao same face

I am and it's great. I'm like 8 hrs in and it feels like I've just scratched the surface. It's huge.
I'm playing on PS4 also and it's not bad. It can look SLIGHTLY grainy at certain points, but it's really hardly noticeable. There's some mild texture pop in and if you ride a robot fast enough and long enough the game will pause and load for a sec because I guess it can't render everything fast enough.

But all those negatives don't bother me at all since everything else is so fucking great.

>Inb4 shill

Your time is over OLD WHITE MAN

Attached: 1645292966496.webm (852x480, 2.79M)

woah dude that's like so unique and really substitutes for a personality, you should totally tell me more

I'm not a streamer so I can't play elden ring yet.

Is the slo-mo infinite?

Because Elden ring is better

that boxart + the general vibe of this game it really comes off as a big budget Kena Bridge of Spirits. I wonder if that’s the vibe Gurilla was going for. Lol

I fucked your mom this morning