Saved PSO2 NGS

>saved PSO2 NGS

Attached: Dark Falz.jpg (864x486, 352.36K)

It was fun a few times but now it's getting boring. The sad truth is that PSO2/NGS would have both been better games if they just spent their times designing mega boss fights like these instead of pretty much every single other piece of content. Bonus point if they had increasing tier of difficulty where they kept getting new skills masquerade style.

Sega should have never rushed PSO2 NGS out so earlier. Microsoft literally ruined their image by pushing to publish so early in development.

That true. Dark Falz (and the purple Battletia) more less ditch the whole idea that you could get any drops in any content. That being unique gear set (schwarz sets are found only in Dark Falz), camoes (Serpens found only in Dark Falz, every other Almati found in Mining Rig), MTN (Dark Falz has C version, purple Battletia has Fairy Gliding), and augments (too much too list).

So is the game just doing quests to level up? I don't feel like I'm having fun with it.

Sega shitters. Not even once.

I actually like this boss, I just wish it didn't drop so many HP items and specially no revives.

Sega fucked themselves again tho because any boss after DF needs to be just as good or better.

Even if no resta signs would spawn people will still get auto revived after 5 seconds

Then also remove HP item drops, that way bad players will eventually run out of any HP recovery and die in 1 hit making res them a waste of time.

This monster is part of an update that tripled the amount of content in the game and completely overhauled the weapon upgrade system?

No, you hit the level cap in less than a week, then it's just grinding the same three boss fights over and over for an extremely low chance to get good gear.

>Sega fucked themselves again tho because any boss after DF needs to be just as good or better.
that's never really been an issue for them, it's like back in base when first elder was fire and felt like early in game when it first game out, then Luther happened and gave us Raid boss Kino again, then there was magatsu and that fucker wasn't even in boss. the only time they fucked up raid bosses was Yamato.

The only thing that could save NGS is a private server with everything unlocked. The game is just fucked and there's no coming back from what sega did to it.

Attached: 1630553767226.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Good gear is not hard to get in this game. Even with four star stuff if you build it right it'll last you a good while.

Cringe ship only mistake was the use of AIS, I wonder if they will bring them back tho, as clunky as they were AIS were pretty based.

That doesn't challenge what was said, because the point was that there's nothing else to do.

>4 star weapons
Thank god sega implemented BP so I don't need to carry your 4* ass through UQs.

>geant is still meta because is cheaper to max it out with a cost of 1 Arms Refiners instead of 3
It can't keep getting away with this

i'm pretty sure it's coming back in some bigger way. Maybe Dark Falz round two, because Crawford's plan worked so well. I will say this, there should have been a canon quest to introduce this Dark falz attack to you.

oh wow a new boss! enjoy your amazing game with your one new boss! I am sure that fixed everything!

the trade off is still having to get Sovereign ward III on geants so that that you aren't eating every status ailment 24/7 if you don't have the balls to run Geant's with out it.

Friendly reminder open world is absolute dogshit and PSO2 should've just sticked to Episode 7.
if you're going to craft a world, it has to be done with expertise, care and effort. Sega has none of those for ambitious projects. They should've sticked with boss releases, story and a monster hunter style of lobby and queue activities.

literally i did was arm refine my straga weapon and i'm well enough to carry even Relik whales.

>added concert for boost and morale
>added more rewards to Battletias for tryhards and meseta grinders
>added mission pass for casual players to get rewarded just for playing the game
>all Gigas now drop relik
>easier to get giga III via crafting
>Now added Dark Falz
As user mention, they release NGS way too early.

I have been using vio units so going to my attack type schwarz should be a safe choice right?

Straga is just a shittier Greaga tho, also not even in your wildest dreams straga will outperform a Relik.

That fight is fucking great, I agree

not if you want to keep your +42 pp

You either go Greas or Schwarz, but they both have trade off. Greas makes you a glass cannon and will die a lot if you can't dodge for shit. Schwarz is tankier but absolute bad in the PP department.