Reminder that He is borderline Irredeemable

Reminder that He is borderline Irredeemable

Attached: Literally hitler.jpg (366x366, 26.14K)

Why?

play the game. If you don't understand why afterwards, check yourself into a psyche ward

more like breedable

but he cute tho

literally false

Untrue

Made for rough rape

Based femboy enjoyer

Attached: 1645299541695.png (500x849, 289.43K)

I could maybe understand trying to cover up the accident, but why did he try to stab Sunny?

Attached: 1645299839558.jpg (953x1158, 219.21K)

>borderline
There is nothing borderline about it, motherfucker should be locked up for life along with the murderous brother.

his reason for covering up the accident was psychotic. He gave sunny (and everyone else) added trauma because he couldn't comprehend his "perfect" friend doing anything wrong. It was selfish, and that's why he stabbed him

agreed, NOBODY would have followed that line of thought after that happened, dude is just straight up a psychopath

i propose he is put into a pillory in a cell full of men to be tortured for his hideous crime

Attached: 1622453420620.png (106x106, 20.49K)

I'll told myself to never play this dumb game but this guy is too fucking cute

Omori didn't actually do anything wrong. especially not Legally, as a child. covering up? maybe. But very few states would hold him responsible

Don't bother. For how central he is to the game's plot, he barely features in it for the majority of the game.

The game still has plenty of cute shota, though

Attached: 88999824_p0_master1200.jpg (899x1200, 1.2M)

Soaking wet basil...

you can't breed a boy

what kind of shit did this kid read in order to come up with such an idea

Attached: 71de1OC-ZIL.jpg (1051x1360, 134.8K)

wtf basil is based

>Hey sunny, let's hang your sister so it looks like a suicide lol!
why? just call 911 and say she fell off the stairs. Why make it worse with this? he could've lied then blamed himself in front of his friends and they would've pardoned him

instead this sick piece of shit decides to hang the corpse of his friend.

She wasn't even dead lmao