How did tf2 do it? why are all of valorant's characters so insufferbaly cringe?

how did tf2 do it? why are all of valorant's characters so insufferbaly cringe?

Attached: tf2valorant.png (730x560, 617.85K)

non chinkoid devs with soul

this.
a product made by actual people as opposed to marketing terror machine

TF2 characters dont try to be edgy or cool
Just charming

They are characters, even if pretty simple ones, and they have their flaws.
"Characters" in hero shooters are all "le quirky and badass" and made by committee.

>Open Fortress still dead
>TF2C on life support
>still not a single followup to the C&D from half a year ago
I hate valve so fucking much

Attached: 1642397934550.jpg (492x647, 42.27K)

TF2 designs kept it simple

They don't even need to do anything
Revert to the state of a few years ago, give back the server browser, implement competent antibot and stop catering to comp fags

because valorant's are unispired and made to appeal to kids who like league. Not that TF2's characters didn't appeal to kids

no female characters. not on any incel shit, but the female voice lines in Valorant are pure CRINGE. Except for like Reyna and sometimes Jett. Raze makes me want to scratch my ears off

adding to this, the female voice lines in CSGO are pure cringe. I only got used to the pink hair'd agent because I decided to buy her and she grew on me. i cant think of a single bad voice line from the csgo male operators or from any tf2 character. even the most bland male agents in Valorant dont have cringe voice lines

I don't know, I like Chamber and Skye.

>Toaster is broken!
>Hawkout! Blinded! Good bird.

every valorant character has the same hitbox, that of an impossibly long legged runway model

it's why they all look the same

>pick a random sonic oc character
>make it human
that's how they design valorant characters

TF2 characters having all unique hitboxes and recognisable sillouetes makes them easy to identify

Valve had actually good writers.

nothing will change as long as newbies and cope fags keep sucking the rotten dick of modern day TF2
how can we expect valve to care when the game has its own running economy that can be participated in outside of the game itself.

>give back the server browser,
What are you talking about? Server browser has always been there.

Post original TF then instead of Valve's garbage.

yeah that was my point

The fuck do you mean? Everything Team Fortress has been made by Valve starting from the fucking Quake mod.