Was Tifa always so jealous and clingy in the original FF7?

was Tifa always so jealous and clingy in the original FF7?

Attached: tifajealous.png (899x544, 451.32K)

No. And Jessie wasn't dick starved either.

OG tifa barely existed, so technically no.

are these games any good? always see people talkin about them along with Metal Gear.

If you mean all FF7 stuff, just play the original and never touch the compilation or remake

She basically guilty trips you into going to explode the second reactor, dunno about clingy but she was certainly a bitch

Original is fantastic. I'm replaying it, and finished Wutai yesterday. I got to the Temple of the Ancients.

It's weirdly a lot denser andfilled with secrets than I remembered. Never got Vincent as a kid, so that was cool. And I never had enemy skills either, so that really expands the gameplay.

This new fan translation is wonderful as well. It's strange to have seen Tim Rogers videos, and just know that they can't keep the Japanese cuteness in the subtitles, without voices. The translation in the Remake is really good, but it's definitely not Japanese anymore, and so Aerith and Tifa aren't cute the same way.

Anyway, love both original and remake. Oh and original is best FF although the weapon/skill system of IX is better than Materia System.

Face it; they only delivered 5% of the original game after almost ten fucking years of development. They needed shit to pad out the gameplay since they weren't interested in adding more time by making the game grid bigger, so they tossed in lots of fluff to the story.

that scene was perhaps the most accurate representation of the female mind in the entire history of videogames.
>listen cloud i know we just fell from really up high and we probably hit the floor like concrete. we are hurt, most likely have a concussion and to top it all of, we just learned that shinra is planning on murdering a bunch of people BUT... you dont like that bitch aerith more than me right? i am still the prettiest... RIGHT??!!

They should have added new content and open world midgar but with this conditions
1. no compilation, it sucks
2. no OC donut steel
3. No filler, dont waste my time
4. no sidequests
5. dont make them big, dont waste my time
6. follow the same story as the original, which connects with number 3

They're not gonna do that. They're not gonna do the whole world of FF7. Kids today will be grandparents by the time they're finished if they go that route.

The FF7 world is being summarized, to put it nicely. Expect the next one to magically jump a considerable distance, and maybe even start straight in Junon and end in Costa Del Sol.

And to give a false sense of each part being a full game, lots of story fluff gets added.

She doesn't say shit about her feelings and has the audacity to get jealous. If they don't fuck like in the original it will turn tifa into the worst character.

men are supposed to take the initiative not women

>men are supposed to take the initiative not women
unless if you're chad, then they run after you like a stampede.

Attached: tifa.jpg (1915x1070, 244.73K)

There is literally no discussion about FF7 on the internet that doesn't boil down to the best girl/shipper war. Not now, not ever. Every divide and argument you have ever seen regarding this game's lore or anything comes down to this. Most just won't admit it because its obviously pathetic. This shit has raged on for 20+ years. It goes like this:

>Tifa camp
They like the compilation because Tifa and Cloud live and live together. They also like the expansion of Zack as Aerith's love interest because it breaks the threatening love triangle.

>Aerith camp
They hate the compilation and cling to the assertion that all humanity was killed by Holy at the end of the original. They need this or else their ship is dead. They'll get very TOS and death threaty at the mention of that Highwind scene.

You now understand every FF7 thread you have ever or will ever see.

What if I prefer Tifa, but hate the compilation?

You're full of shit. Simple as.

Attached: 1520110595332.png (326x300, 101.9K)

>that doesn't boil down to the best girl/shipper war
I'm too busy thinking about how aggresively idiotic the story changes are

Attached: tifa 2.jpg (1915x1073, 1.49M)

>tfw no clingy tifa gf

Die, zoomer, die!

>Every divide and argument you have ever seen regarding this game's lore or anything comes down to this.
Whats the point? every time you want to talk about something else you have the autistic tards from here getting triggered every time you bring something out of the compilation, or just headcanon their way out of OG FF7

>I'm too busy thinking about how aggresively idiotic the story changes are
Yeah. Because you self insert as Cloud and prefer Aerith. If you suddenly think FF7 got retarded with its remake or compilation you need a helmet and a bib.

um hello, sauce department?

>All this talk of Tifa
>Nobody mentioning her best line

Attached: 20-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-final-fantasy-vii-17[1].jpg (979x830, 72.37K)

Early on Tifa didn't know what to make of Cloud since he was a schizophrenic fuck whose memories do not jive with Tifa's memories. She was sort of keeping an eye on him while exploiting him as a merc for Avalanche.