What's the Any Forumserdict?

What's the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: OW_Epic_PortraitStorefront_1200x1600-99dad6c305834ce163cabb944d909304.jfif.jpg (1194x1160, 228.06K)

reddit

It was really sovlfull for me but I can understand why it might be boring for some people. This is the kinda game you play after coming home from a loong day at work.

Attached: 1626702985214s.jpg (228x221, 6.88K)

goty

kino

The game's good but it relies on you understanding how bad most other games are.

Broke into my top 5 fav games, which surprised me because nothing else has since I turned 20

Pretty good. I only ended up playing it because of pic related

Attached: a_w_outer Wilds.jpg (1280x720, 131.63K)

Dlc is not as good as the main game

I think I kind of get what you mean. I think if I made my mom play this game she would probably enjoy it, but if I told her video games as a medium hadn't truly made gameplay into an art prior to Outer Wilds form she wouldn't understand what I mean.

Reminder that the travelers you meet at the eye are figments of your imagination conjured up by your perception of the eye, and that the resulting universe is born off of your memories alone. That the prisoner canonically continues to live inside the simulation, until the big bang, unaware of what has happened, that all the hearthians die ignorant, with the exception of chert, who realizes too late and that, out of all forms of sentient life that you could have birthed, you made bug people.

Attached: 1645116285488.png (973x850, 1.6M)

Liked the dlc until it started with the dream shit, dropped it and never finished it.

kino

I almost threw up, not for me

Incredible game cursed with being impossible to replay.

One of the best games made in the last decade. Top 25.

ugly space alien people instead of cute waifus, 0/10 will not play

definition of "earn to win" and "dont look shit online"

Amazingly open in its freedom but still really dull mechanically. I wish there was a larger emphasis on puzzles akin to how you discover The Stranger in the DLC. I found far to often that solutions to most everything is spelled put to you in the logs.

one of the best games ever made

10/10
dlc is 9/10

the prisoner canonically kills himself by snuffing out his lamp in the water.