It’s a ton of fun

>it’s a ton of fun
>the combat is even better than 1
>graphics are stellar
>story expands upon the lore made from 1
It’s a great sequel. Why do you fuckers always lie and say shit is bad when i know none of you poorfags have even played it?

Attached: 31AB2C43-92BB-4038-8A41-A1F71D7589B5.jpg (750x1000, 272.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVPXKdSEGNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qEGWtyJAkO0
youtube.com/watch?v=D1Q74Pzaya0
youtube.com/watch?v=hUVyiPInTbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk make your own opinions

Open world third person cinematic experience = no buy

FPBP. I only engage with the uninformed blind haters to poke and laugh, not for anything resembling a legitimate Vidya discussion

what do i get out of this game other than the story if I've already played the first?
It looks shockingly similar to the original. Compare Killzone 1 and 2.

i'm only up to meeting up with alva for help in getting hephaestus, but even then, the whole far zenith space scifi stuff is a lot further than i thought they were going to take it
not sure if it's better or not yet, but it definitely caught me off guard

i kind of preferred the idea that far zenith was like, borderline a fan theory thing. Now its front and centre and it kind of ruins their mystique

Imagine if in Halo 2, Mendicant Bias showed up and became the new antagonist

>combat is even better than 1
This is probably true but it's not saying much. The first game relied way too much on canned animations and element matching. Would have preferred it a bit more freeform like Monster Hunter.
Also I didn't give a shit about the story at all in the first, I barely even remember it, and from what I've heard the 2nd one doubles or even triples down on the "cinematic Sony game" aspect

all this effort to make a cinematic story game and they still cant stop characters from talking over each other

It’s similar to first one, combat which is what I enjoyed most in first is same with new elements to it, and more in depth use of focus/picking off specific parts of machines to hinder/kill them.

Sjw material for sure, but already knew that from first one, still a solid sequel and one of the few games I’m happy I spent 60 dollars on.

going into it, i kinda expected the antagonist to be either a reborn ted faro of some sort[ or slyens/spoiler]
it's been so long since i played zero dawn, and evidently i didn't take much of the story in since the recap intro got me up to speed, but i didn't even know zenith or sirius was a thing

shills are out in full force today

Horizon 1 was very mediocre.
youtube.com/watch?v=aVPXKdSEGNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qEGWtyJAkO0

sorry chump, you aren't getting my money

its quite clear to me that whoever is writing the story is listening very closely to the fans, far zenith was mentioned in maybe 3 or 4 text logs in the OG game, and maybe 1 audio log.

Now its like they are leaning massively into the fan theory crowd.

It's boring though

It's boring and ugly.

>sonyjeets going in overdrive to shill the game now
I am still not playing Horizon

The combat fucking blows though?

Haven't you heard? All that matters is fappable characters. If there's a female character that doesn't make you want to coom, the game is irredeemable SJW dogshit.

Oh the thing you needed to loot fell through the ground? Enjoy being soft locked for the next 6 months

>combat
youtube.com/watch?v=D1Q74Pzaya0

nice paid advertisement thread

>if you like a game, you’re a shill
When will this shit end?

youtube.com/watch?v=hUVyiPInTbc

Attached: 1.jpg (838x618, 481.18K)

Attached: 1645193959955.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

I'm not doubting it's fun, I got the first game on PS4 day one and it was a terrific display of technique and gameplay, but this time I'm not going to waste 60€ on a more of the same, something that will come for free on PC in a few years, the only game I'm buying from Sony is GT7, sorry but that's it, I'm not going to buy games twice or wait and see it for free on PC after I paid 60€ for something that should have stayed forever a console exclusive

If you like generic ubishit sjw snoy trash then you are a shill or you must leave because we don't need such people here.

Attached: 1645251141040.jpg (1920x1080, 476.93K)

If you pretend to like a bad game, you're a shill.

"It's a ton of fun"

>white savior mary sue the game

I was watching a stream yesterday and everything was pretty meh.

I actually finished the first one on PS4 and I wasn't impressed. Looks like they barely improved it

It's easier for people to believe you're getting paid than it is for people to swallow the notion that there are mental invalids that actually enjoy this slop.

I played a few hours of the first one and I hated every second of it