Why aren't you playing Lost Ark right now?

Why aren't you playing Lost Ark right now?

Attached: lost ark ass(1).webm (436x766, 463.54K)

it's not worth your time and effort to play a third rate russian WoW clone that harvests your data just because WoW is fucking dead.

Attached: 1635761521976.webm (390x360, 2.26M)

It's boring

Interesting how this game is neither russian nor a wow clone

Seethe

A friend streamed it for an hour and I lost interest in just a few minutes

I just logged in. the seas just opened up to me, looking forward to exploring these islands

tell me why this wouldn't be possible irl

Attached: bruh2.png (377x516, 187.57K)

Humans IRL are weak, can't apply as much force.

There a way I can play Lost Ark but without the Amerimutt influence?

>he fell for the censorship meme

Attached: lost ark fully modeled nips.jpg (826x1080, 135.74K)

No cute wolf girls. Plus, Korean MMOs usually suck. Like Elyon.

YUGUHJGUHUGHH

Its boring
Combat its okish graphics are nice
But questing sucks ass and its basically 70% of the games content
Pvp is the only good part

The game is being carried by paid streamers at moment
Soon the contracts should end and so the hype around it

because it's just cookie clicker with shitty asian art style.
stop having bad taste and wasting your life playing grindy timesink nonsense games.

Attached: BOOBA.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

If that shit worked, you wouldn't need paddles. Everyone would just kick their boats in the desired direction.
But the forces even out. You kick it forward the same amount it kicks you back. Meaning either you stumble and fall or absolutely nothing happens.
The explosion shit is actually plausible, but humans just don't have that kind of strength.

Because I'm currently taking a shit. Hope I don't get kicked for being afk so long.

Because it's a mind numbing mobile gacha game.

why would i? i don't care about sex appeal so give me an actual reason to try it

I really tried to give LA a chance but I kept feeling like I was playing a mobile game and couldn't keep myself interested.

It's boring.

I don't care about engraving, faceting which I didn't even understand, doing mind numbing grinding shit to level up crafting.

Most of leveling up is: Press G > Kill shit > Go back to quest giver > Spam G > Go kill shit > random cool dungeon > spam G

If someone could tell me that engravings/faceting and that shit didn't matter much I might return to it, but knowing KMMORPG's, there's a heavy emphasis on that shit

i uninstalled and it made me want to replay D3 so im playing that now

>why don't you play another amazon game

Gee.

Unless you have the ability to jut your upper body forward with the same force you kick the ball with while also being completely stuck to it, you will just fall on your ass if you do that. You're applying a moment force to a rigid body at one end while the other end (your upper body is stationary. That will end up just causing you to fall backwards while your legs fly forwards.

it's incredibly bland and has several asian tropes that i really don't like
>warrior is always male, growls a lot and wields a sword 4-10 times larger than himself like it's a toothpick
>mage is always a female elf
>fighters use massive fist weapons that are heavy as fuck and just ugly to look at due to their size
>flashy and weak/pointless abilities
>the prophecy!!!!!!!

amazon is just publishing it in the west, they didn't actually fund it more make it like new world

>honeycam
>lost ark

On top of assuming it's just not a very good game on account of being a modern MMO, I really hate its whole aesthetic based on what I've seen. looks atrocious imo

Already playing MHR and IB both with bunnysuit mods. I dont even know what this chink shit is but it certainly doesn't graphically look better than IB and the combat and enemies are drastically inferior. Convince me to switch over if your game is so good

>literally lvl up and then just do dailys to farm materials
yea no thank you literally WoW

You couldn't put enough force down to keep the ball from moving out from underneath your foot, and if you somehow did, you'd have your feet pulled out from underneath you because there's no way you could center your gravity far enough down and forward to stop yourself from falling backwards, and even if you did, your weight would slow down the ball so that you only moved a foot or two, and if you did kick it hard enough to go that far with your weight on it, the ball would pop because that would be a fuckload of power, which would also break your foot.

What the's dumbest looking outfit in this game and how do I acquire it?

Attached: 1637609737887.jpg (500x750, 79.76K)

stfu nobody asked

i despise the soulless gook art style

>i play ffxiv btw

Because its 50 fucking gigabytes and I don’t want to bother.