Daily reminder that the best CRPG of all time was made by an autistic Serbian Orthodox Christian

Daily reminder that the best CRPG of all time was made by an autistic Serbian Orthodox Christian.

Attached: Underrail.jpg (616x353, 89.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stygiansoftware.com/forums/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok thanks

Canadian Role Playing Game?

This game is too hard.

Attached: the visit aunt10.png (1839x1055, 1.2M)

Git gud brainlet.

Attached: 00000 nasty Pepe.png (686x686, 376.85K)

I did an unarmed melee build and kept getting my ass kicked. Is there a melee build that works?

Attached: the visit aunt 2.png (1665x1049, 1.29M)

I am Super Bomberman the arena champion, I didn't need a reminder

Psi monk.

Use PK magic powers to punch niggers to death.

Is there a reliable melee build that doesn't use psi? I was originally looking for a caveman stupid build.

Attached: the visit aunt14.png (1719x1053, 1.53M)

Tin can Hammerer.

Not playing until they add death animations like in Fallout 1
>throw a nade
>npc just collapses to the ground from the explosion, no gore
So gay

knives with grenades

Is there an index or something where I can look up a decent starting build? I don’t have the time or autism to figure it outb

I beat the game with a bad melee knife stealth build back in early 2016 when people did not know shit.

stygiansoftware.com/forums/index.php

Gas the kikes and kill all niggers.

based

What actual content did the final patch add?

Any melee weapon works, but you definitely want Throwing + Chemistry for grenades because otherwise you completely lack AoE and crowd control. Small investments to Biology and Electronics is also useful for gas and basic EMP nades. Getting DEX to 6 is useful for any build since you unlock Grenadier for shorter cooldowns.

Swords can go either with quick ninjas or slow shield builds, though you need crafting for proper riot armor.
Spears are really defensive and can likewise go either way, with 11 STR you can wield them with shields as well. Spear Throw also scales with Throwing skill so that's useful.
Sledges are meant for ultimate ungabunga.

The dev constantly tweaks numbers to make things more difficult to play that way. Full on minmaxxing isn't required on normal, but you can't just stumble your way through any more.

>What actual content did the final patch add?
The patch notes are right on Steam. I don't feel like checking, but off the top of my head it added whetstones to strengthen melee weapons, the ability to add poison to melee weapons, a refurbishment system for unique weapons to keep them relevant, new quest line in core city and a bunch of other shit.

I just played it and saw this thread, neat.
Haven't been filtered yet with my first build so that's nice
Where the fuck do I find those 2 fucks that went missing from Core City to Rail Crossing?

Yeah I read them, I meant what type of quest stuff, fights and dungeons they concretely added. Wondering if it's worth starting a new playthrough.

>only tolerable if you cheese builds

i tried to like this game, but lets not kid ourselves, it's an absolute clusterfuck in terms of balancing. there's unforgiving, and then there's just blatant 'do this build or you're going to save-scum'

Attached: 1623951044336.jpg (400x400, 49.92K)

You're just a retarded faggot who can't into builds.

Git gud you retarded subhuman nigger faggot I hope you fgucking die retard.

?? literally the only way to play this game without eternal suffering is to spec into psi, and if you don't you're going to have a ton of problems. This game is literally unplayable if you do certain builds

>final patch
lol if you actually believe this.

I just winged it when it first came out and I beat the game. What did they change?