Why is he not in AEW?

why is he not in AEW?

Attached: rvd-981642607.jpg (960x540, 270.66K)

He sucks

Tony knows he'll hog the coke

Because he hasn't been good since 2003

95 percent of the AEW roster sucks

Yea but RVD REALLY sucks

He’s old and would probably bully people backstage and not put up with a lot of shit.

He's 51 years old.

RVD is making good money already working indies. He probably doesn't want the headache.

He hates Chicago Man

I forgot exactly what he has, but he is literally losing his mind, albeit slowly. Also, his cannabis business is doing pretty good iirc, so he's not exactly desperate for a paycheck.

beyond washed and he has CTE

>“They were going to do a documentary about Rob Van Dam starting his career as a stand-up comedy guy. While doing the documentary they basically found out that Rob Van Dam’s memory is shot.
>I had heard when he was working in Impact, that’s what I had heard. It’s like ‘the guy can’t remember his spots.’ It became a documentary about Rob Van Dam getting into stand-up comedy to a documentary about Rob Van Dam and his loss of memory from all the concussions from his wrestling career.”

He somehow looked even more out of shape than current day Matt Hardy in his last Impact run.
I totally do expect to see him on there sometime in the form of a skit or something (like how Konnan showed up out ofn owhere, but probably not in a in-ring role unless it's a one-off or something.

RVD didn't really do anything. I think Impact knew he was limited and just wanted him around to help sell tickets based on nostalgia.

Big fat WWE contract and he isn’t a mark

Remember when he called them “All Petite Wrestling?”

He's shoot retarded from all the landings on his head.

Dementia?

(You) forgot the screencap

Attached: one-of-a-king.png (681x335, 44.96K)

he had a little run in Impact 2019-2020 but you could tell his body is just spent.