NAHHHH TOO MUCH TALKING, TOO MUCH RIDING, I NEED TO CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOM QUICK ACTION SEQUENCE

>NAHHHH TOO MUCH TALKING, TOO MUCH RIDING, I NEED TO CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOM QUICK ACTION SEQUENCE

Attached: 6df56dfg5.jpg (1280x720, 239.43K)

Yeah, it's supposed to be a fucking video game.

Attached: 1644790793761.jpg (503x624, 36.33K)

This game is the greatest filter of all time. If you can't enjoy RDR2 you have autism, undeniably.

That's how i imagine actual neck beards who think like that must look like all the time.

Why is there people who enjoy being walking caricatures and stereotypes?

real shame rockstar axed the gay arthur plot. would've been kino

I'd prefer to have turbo autism than to play this boring piece of wannabe movie sjw shit

You better get used to your opinion being irrelevant then. You have the mindset of a child.

>wanting immersion in vidya
GO OUTSIDE NIGGER

couldn't even get past the prologue desu, hours of bland as fuck hollywood writing and restrictive "gameplay" killed me

Needs more bing bing wahoo, fanservice, nostalgia bait and weeb shit in order to be appealing to Any Forums.

horse riding is the best part of the game

but only autists enjoy RDR2

If i want to watch a movie i can do that if i want to play a video game i don't want to watch endless hours of cutscenes.

>Veidogames? Hurr durr go play a sport of you want fun
Mongrel ape chimpanzee.

>restrictive "gameplay"
I generally liked the game, but needing to complete missions and entire chapters to unlock basic gameplay killed it
There’s literally nothing to do for the first x hours

That's not how you spell "consume," retard.

>tps
>wtf why people demand action from action game
Retard kun.....

>third person
>immersion
Que?

Cinematic games are the ultimate autist filter.
If you're a real gigachad like me than you'll appreciate the slower pace that allows for the telling of a mature story, however if you're some dopamine junkie than you would be no more appreciative of a masterpiece like RDR2 than you would a visit to the Louvre.

Attached: 1645283002573.gif (400x226, 2.34M)

based !

Attached: 20220108071435_1.jpg (2560x1440, 546.98K)

That's right you fat faggot

I enjoyed it the first playthrough. Second playthrough convinced me this is one of the most overrated games ever.