Not only ruins videogames but tries to ruin western society with subversive tactics

>Not only ruins videogames but tries to ruin western society with subversive tactics
Why is Sony like this? What do they gain by promoting ugly fat and masculine "women"? Why are they doing this?

Attached: 0x0[1].jpg (1200x675, 102.98K)

HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS ABOUT THIS SHIT GAME DO YOU FAGGOTS NEED

Attached: 1547136499749.jpg (960x540, 33.9K)

Another jewish cultural replacement game aimed to normalize female androgyny. Don't fall for it fellow whites.

It's over, Charles Xavier. Mutants will rule the planet.

Attached: FL8fQYVUcAAC80Q.jpg (1227x687, 102.73K)

>Why is Sony like this?
Why do they give Adam Sandler $20m per shit movie he churns out in three months? They're stupid and have no taste themselves.

They go by metrics and market research and apparently this is what people want. It's just another turd on a pile of barely watchable/playable media designed to turn a profit and nothing else. Get used to this shit, the bigger gaming gets, the blander games will become.

Attached: JJ09185.png (696x442, 399.45K)

>pointing out "focus" as a face trait
HAHAHAHAHA

Because the shitch has no games

the face that broke Any Forums and exposed you all as incels that have never been near women

Any Forumscel rage

tranny developers

Sony is 90% homosexual, this character is so ugly I have to google attractive.

Don't do that.

can you guys keep it to one thread please, thanks

Attached: aloy.png (1552x873, 1.46M)

I honestly have no idea what about Aloy makes you seethe so much

Are you guys trolling or you really think a manly looking woman is so offensive that it’s going to ruin all culture or some shit?

Go on TikTok and look at the girls there. 99% of the popular ones are traditionally attractive slim women that are very overtly feminine and sexual. TikTok has infinitely more influence on young people than a fucking video game

Kill all snoys

Why does she even have makeup?

We still need to fight propaganda.

She likes it

this shit is a slippery slope. we start accepting this trash and it will only get worse and worse

Dude relax it's just a video game

Fpbp
These threads are jusr falseflags to spam this shit game and circlejerk their hatred. Too bad Any Forums is too retarded and underage to not bump these shit threads.

All fields.

Attached: 1b1.png (414x319, 190.55K)

we need the game to sell so I can laugh at the chuds on this site and say they lost, so I will bump every horizon thread