Currently marathoning all the souls games, just beat demon's souls and starting dark souls 1...

Currently marathoning all the souls games, just beat demon's souls and starting dark souls 1. Should my marathon include dark souls 2? It fucking blows and it wasn't made by miyazaki

Attached: 1574703006934.jpg (811x535, 100.56K)

No.

You should have started ages ago.
I wrapped up re-playing DS3 this week.

Yeah probably. I'll just get as far as I can before elden ring comes out.

I've played 1 2 and 3 earlier this year, no demon souls mainly because I've never played it before and didn't want to start now. Don't wanna get burned out before ER which is why I also left a gap between 3 and ER.
Honestly just don't play DS2, I got pissed off because I forced myself to basically do a speedrun of that game.

2 is pure SOVL and brainlet filtering.

>not getting the two illusory rings for fun
dweeb

Attached: 1600518076336.jpg (1281x1200, 86.65K)

DS2 is the best one but the longest one and the hardest one. probably not if you are burned out after DS1.

DS2 must be the last one, its the longest journey by far.

>Should my marathon include dark souls 2?
Yes.

I'm op. I have both illusory rings. Dark Souls 2 still sucks

Attached: 1643640813131.jpg (3838x3020, 2.36M)

Skip DS2.
DS3 has Andre, Onion Bro, Izalith and ANOR HECKING LONDO!!!

>I'm marathoning all the souls games
>Should my marathon include dark souls 2?
Is it really a marathon if you cut out a whole quarter of it? It wouldn't be a souls game marathon without Dark Souls 2.

Attached: 1596438445903.jpg (750x747, 66.83K)

Bro you forgot the best souls game

>inb4 autistic screeching

Attached: file.png (560x420, 374.25K)

>whole quarter
Probably more since 2 is the longest

If you want to do a proper marathon, you do all the games, regardless of personal opinion. Either do them all, or don't do it at all. It would be the same if you didn't like the others as well, so don't give me any lip.
Captcha: D000V

2021's goty

Attached: SlaveKnightGrimm.jpg (1980x1080, 522.53K)

>if you don't like one game don't play any of them

op again, should mention I'm playing bloodborne and sekiro as well. So maybe it's a miyazaki marathon more than a dark souls one.

Then why are you a bitch about it with this thread? Just don't play it then

Yeah, it makes you appreciate the others more.
You'll get used to its shitiness, just don't give up.

>Nice view huh? well you don't get to go there, now go into the 15th poisonous cucskwamp/sewer

It felt like it's the longest but it took me around 30 hours for a blind NG without the DLC, same as the other ones.

>Man I really like the biking and running in this triathlon, but don't like the swimming. I guess I just won't do that.
Neck yourself you double nigger. You don't get to say you did a souls marathon if you didn't do a souls marathon.
This classification is fine.

If Elden Ring has a poison swamp Im going to make Kyo Ani look like a fucking joke

Yeah. If you don't like it move to 3, give it a few hours though

It's pretty mediocre compared to the other souls games but overall still a fun game. Story wise it's very self-contained, so there is no harm done if you skip it.

op once again

I should mention I have beat dark souls 2 many times already. I've done ng+6, all achieveos, and have both illusory rings. Just wondering if I should include it in the marathon

>spin-off is better than the main game

Attached: 1514667428997.png (600x722, 719.56K)

If you are doing a Miyazaki marathon, you'd better include the AC games and Deracine. If you don't, you'll lose your street cred on this anonymous basket weaving forum.

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-034533-755.png (1080x1256, 180.99K)

I wouldn't and just only recently finished it just because I was marathoning the Souls games as well.
I'm