Master Duel

I don't like this game

Attached: 0velgskpzc851.jpg (1000x1200, 143.42K)

god deliver me from this hell
laggy enough to delay a turn 5 minutes
not laggy enough to DC
and its a fucking drytron player
god

Attached: PULL THE PLUG.png (414x153, 114.62K)

What are the cute and funny decks in yugioh?

>neo spacians came from kaiba sending out a satellite with cards because he wanted to teach aliens how to duel

What i can build after Dragon link?
Why dragons are soo slutty

Attached: deym6pv-bdab4e78-aefa-436d-8d50-e12d6beb656e.png (1024x1024, 2.04M)

I'm playing an Adamancipator player and I'm waiting for eons for him to just kill me because he dodged my OTK by quick tributing his monster for cost. Crafty bastard, and I'm letting him wombo for the creative out, but I wish he'd speed it up already.

Attached: 1644131124635.png (607x551, 137.06K)

playerground yugioh never was real yugioh
meta has always been about preventing your opponent from doing anything

numeron?

Madolche

Utopia.

OH SHIT ARE YOU ME?? I JUST RAN INTO A FUCKING FAGGOT DRYTRANNY PLAYER THAT WAS LAGGY AS FUCK

DIDNT LEAVE BECAUSE IM FARMING TRAPS IN THE EVENT BUT AFTER IT WAS DONE I WENT AND SAW HIS PROFILE AND IT WAS A BRAZILIAN PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK DRYTRON PLAYERS THEYRE ALL SHIT

Make 'em cry.

Attached: funny bird rock go brrrrrr.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

holy shit thats not a thigh gap, thats a thigh grand canyon

I can't believe Kaiba single handedly rewrote all of human society to be card game based. This is some dystopian tier shit

I got a question about Black Horn of Heaven.
What happens if you activate it when your opponent summons a monster that can't be destroyed by card effects?
It says it negates the summon then destroys it, but if a monster isn't destroyed by card effects then what happens, does the monster get summoned anyway even though the summon was negated?

Why are they like this

Can't even begin to describe how good this match was.

Attached: 20220219031918_1.jpg (2560x1440, 574.72K)

>go to db.ygoprodeck.com
>Click random
>This card/archetype it belongs to has to be the basis of your next deck
There's gotta be some decent reptile memes I can pull off.

Attached: urubonus.jpg (421x614, 56.62K)

Drytrons as a rule don't normal summon.

No I mean drytron players all the ones I’ve run into have been pieces of shit

Oh, because it's a shitter carry deck.

Weren't Krawlers supposed to be shit?

Attached: 83293307.jpg (421x614, 60.36K)

>naturia strawberry
fuck that i hate that shit

see You just miss playing yugioh casually with friends. You can still play yugioh like that its just obvious you don't have any friends and take it out on the game calling it shit.

Are ojamas any good?

Attached: 34031284.jpg (421x614, 61.12K)

*negates your thread*

Attached: 51Pq1PePr-S._AC_[1].jpg (356x499, 56.84K)

I played this Hippo + Kaiju deck to farm the event because it was cheap. It's pretty funny to run people down with Hippo Tokens on turn 2 if you start second. Doesn't even happen that rarely because the decks people play in the event are slower so they usually don't build turn 1 boards that are impossible to deal with.

Attached: Happy Hippos.webm (900x506, 2.88M)

>run into someone who has no extra deck
>assume it's a suicide one so skip
>they actually start to play

Attached: 1641294491049.jpg (960x960, 318.77K)

Attached: herald.jpg (419x610, 390.3K)

what?

Attached: zzwerteyt.jpg (2637x1141, 238.41K)

The Hippo special?

>Negates your herald

Attached: 1644423277083 (1).png (421x614, 625.6K)

No. They have some extremely powerful support cards, like Ojamagic, Ojamification, Ojama Pajama, and Ojamatch, but at the end of the day, they brick constantly because you're running a bunch of shit normal cards, they get fucked by any form of negation at any point in their combos, the only powerful combo they have only works if your opponent has an attack position monster to crash into (looping Ojama Blue to search out Ojamatch then using Ojamatch to summon Ojama blue and repeating), which is doable with Kaiju or Nibiru but practically impossible if you go first and still luck of the draw on turn 2.
The strongest way to play Ojama is to use Ojamafication plus Ojamatch to get out Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon. IF your opponent has an attack position monster, AND you have an Ojama Blue or Ojamatch in your hand, AND they don't negate anything, you can summon Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon in one turn. And THAT is a pretty damn good card that practically automatically wins you the game by itself once it's out. But yeah, easier said than done.