What’s the point of being good at fighting games? Women and people in general don’t see this as a relevant skill

What’s the point of being good at fighting games? Women and people in general don’t see this as a relevant skill.

Attached: 1645261334082.jpg (628x1500, 160.96K)

Yeah why bother having hobbies that's for retards

I don't regard "people" who don't view being good at fighting games as relevant as people, therefore I don't care about their opinions.

Some hobbies women care about. Even some games women care a lot more about, like LoL and Overwatch

>Women and nomies are filtered
sounds like a great thing desu

what would first time marital sexual intercourse with chun li feels like? imagine breaking her hymen, the time she feels her first nakadashi and think "it's late but i love the idea of be a mom now".
that would be pretty nice i think.

based esl

what women think is not important, nor is it consistent.

The only thing I've ever enjoyed about playing fighting games is hanging with the weird autistic black dudes. Otherwise nah, I'm good. In the time it takes to get good at a fighting game I can play other games, get my dick wet, and get good at an actual skill.

Damn, never thought about it like that. What games should I play to get women?

fifa

Nothing. You should be an e-celeb or play some musical instrument

Do I look like her y'all

Attached: AAB8B027-9243-4899-96D3-3EB643FCCA68.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

SNIIIIIIIFFFF

OP such a beta nerd she needs the approval of a "woman" before they can enjoy something
Genuinely pathetic.

Based esl bro

This post singlehandedly vindicated my decision to skip leg day

There's no way a martial artist in her 40s didn't break her hymen on her own through movement.

Attached: 1645161154226.jpg (660x500, 85.54K)

i don't give a fuck what women think

coomers in full force tonight im not complaining tho

What kind of faggot cares what women think?

Don't you want to make your 2D waifu main proud by playing her decently?

Faggots who want to have a gf

chun li should just marry some user and be his sugar mommy and drain his ball every night.
>imagine the sexual desire of a virgin 40 years old athlete desperate to make a children soon

If you care about what people let alone women think regarding anything related to video games or relevant skills you need to stop being a wannabe normalfag and kill yourself.

The only people I know who are into fighting games are both women.

If you're going to make life decisions based on what women think, quitting vidya and getting off this website is a good first step.