Outside of Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD, and Xenoblade X, is there even a use for this thing anymore...

Outside of Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD, and Xenoblade X, is there even a use for this thing anymore? Been thinking of selling all of my games on there minus those. I always hear Game & Wario goes for a shit ton as well.

Attached: d5cejkd6oxl51.jpg (1080x798, 79.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYDh2TUDHO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BotW with mods is cool. Also Devil's Third

It's amazing how Nintendo has now released two consoles in a row without games. No idea why Switch is selling more than Wii U.

Splatoon 1 is a better game than 2 and has free online

Home brew that bitch. You’re sitting in a pretty decent emulation machine there, my friend.

OP here, Modded BotW works fine on my build cemu. Also was Devil's Third actually good? I heard it was hated by everyone.
I would but my Gamepad is broken.

>last time I owned a Nintendo handheld was the original Nintendo DS

Attached: stu.jpg (1280x720, 98.42K)

damn you're old!

youtube.com/watch?v=CYDh2TUDHO0

Attached: you.jpg (480x360, 10.47K)

>Also was Devil's Third actually good? I heard it was hated by everyone.
You already own a Wii U game man you might as well play its only remaining exclusive. Don't you like the oatmeal cookie man?

Honestly just get a new gamepad and mod it, it would be better than buying any game on it.

It's a mystery

Attached: 1631986733598.png (1916x814, 192.82K)

WiiU is the only console that has legal ways to play every single Zelda title in existence. Load it up while Eshop is still online and then sell it for profit to nerds once it closes.

>WiiU is the only console that has legal ways to play every single Zelda title in existence
>what is ALBW
>what is Four Swords, FSA and Triforce Heroes
>what is the tingle DS games

The best part of devils third was the online though. That shit was an experience.

I only see one game on the left

>my garbage console is better than this garbage console
I don't want either of them, yuck

Attached: 1644984875164.jpg (1000x1000, 73.43K)

I use it to catch up on last gen games I didnt play. I loved playing dark souls portable, the load times were a bit punishing but a game like that or slay the spire suits the multitasking thing.

It's my comfy port machine

FSA is the only one that isn't available on VC

>B-but Snoys!
Jesus you tendies are delusional.

aside from ALBW noone would give the slightest fuck about any title you just mentioned