Apparently the PC version is fucked thanks to DirectX 12. Massive stuttering problems on high end PCs...

Apparently the PC version is fucked thanks to DirectX 12. Massive stuttering problems on high end PCs. Streamers are doing a PC event tomorrow and posting impressions so we'll see more then.
clips.twitch.tv/ComfortableCallousRingKeyboardCat--lHGfoDg_d-dAuRT

Attached: file.png (300x300, 91.56K)

Oh, but you wanted to play games on your computer, didn't you?

As bad as it is, is it really surprising? Japanese devs spend 50% of their time optimising the PS version, 40% on the xbox version, and the last 10% on PC. They just don’t care, the PC market is just some new market that they get free revenue from but they still don’t understand it.

uh yeah?

Attached: speccy.png (800x485, 46.35K)

And this is why I bought it on the psnoy 4

Attached: 1645207461417.png (1099x900, 583.17K)

who gives a shit. release it. stop stalling.

>le random eceleb has secret knowledge of the game despite no one having it except for consolelards that got it early
Thats it, im not buying elden ring now

Lol pc gets the scraps

It's a fromsoft PC release

>Streamers are doing a PC event tomorrow and posting impressions so we'll see more then.
source?

Attached: file.png (591x467, 179.67K)

>random
That's the lad who made the patch that makes Bloodborne 60 FPS on PS4. He's a known and trusted name in the souls community.

Dark Souls 3 is insanely well optimized you have no clue what you're talking about.

Welp, looks like it’s time to fire up the ol’ cheat engine again

Attached: 72233B28-74B6-448E-A3FB-760231BF7883.gif (700x394, 3.8M)

Dark Souls 3 used to crash at the first bonefire if you didnt play with low settings. You have no idea.

>forced to use dx12
>because unlike unreal this is from's own engine which means it may be impossible if not extremely difficult to change back to dx11 if it's even there
Haha....

>DirectX12
Then just turn it off? And don't say "you can't" the same issue was present with Star Wars Battlefront 2 and the easiest solution was to just turn it off lmao

Absolute bullshit. I was playing it from day one on PC and never had any problems with crashing. And I was using a fucking Phenom II X6 at the time. Still enough to get a solid 60fps everywhere except for the swamp, where it would bottleneck the 780 I had.

Guys, posting stuff like this on fucking Any Forums is not going to make the game fail, even if people believe you.

another new game that has issues on high end cards, 970 chads win again

Not every game supports multiple APIs, you dumb hick. In fact, very few do. It's not just some global setting. Elden Ring has already listed DX12 as a minimum requirement (and feature level 12_0 at that, ruling out Kepler and GCN 1.0 cards), so won't have a DX11 mode.

The most bullshit thing about dx12 is no exclusive full screen, that shit pisses me off to no end.

>mfw vkd3d
Enjoy your shit performance winfags

Attached: 1645250132073.jpg (407x371, 68K)

Tell me that after the mods fix it.

A quick google/steam would prove you wrong but sure buddy.

It’ll be patched, whatever