WHAT ARE YA:

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Attached: K1kJ7LDm.jpg (320x267, 24.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGH51X-mmY
youtube.com/watch?v=EHOPTVBFpgM
youtube.com/watch?v=fUiQSo7fxxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>playan
Kh2, doing another level 1 run. This time without limits. I have no idea how I’m going to beat larxene
>Watchan
Finished silence of the lambs while
>Eatan
Chicken Alfredo from Costco
>Drinkan
Cherry Pepsi. The Alfredo made the burps burn
>Fappan
Cock vore thread on /d/
>Feelan
I want to make gaem but there are so many barriers, not just what I need to learn, but also what I need to fix in my life. It’s frustrating being trapped

Attached: F5B3A145-5D31-47CF-8D37-D247E80A58AA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

>>PLAYAN
Replaying Xenoblade Chronicles and all the canon Metal Gear games. Still on the original Metal Gear right now.
>>WATCHAN
In the Heat of the Night.
>>EATAN
Made another pizza. Usually I only put pepperoni on it, but I figured I'd put onions on it tonight, just to change things up.
>>DRINKAN
Coca cola.
>>FEELAN
bretty gud. got Monday off work. taking some time off from writing my VN, gonna spend the entire long weekend playing vidya and chilling.

Attached: 20220218_184952~2.jpg (3024x2928, 2.1M)

>>PLAYAN
utra street fighter 4, street fighter 5, mario kart 8 deluxe, might start binary domain
>>WATCHAN
top gear
>>LISTENAN
tony hawk's underground 2 soundtrack, various things
youtube.com/watch?v=AVGH51X-mmY
youtube.com/watch?v=EHOPTVBFpgM
>>EATAN
had chicken & biscuits from cheesecake factory, they gave me twice as much chicken BUT they didn't give me any bread.
>>DRINKAN
water with arizona green tea flavor packet
>>READIN
Jojo's bizarre adventure (still on johnathan joestar)
>>FEELAN
So the date didn't happen, haven't heard from the girl all day. But another girl wants to play halo/killer instinct with me on sunday.

Attached: FLaBbRGVcAEVWjw.jpg (654x1022, 345.13K)

Repostan' from the earlier thread I just got into.
>PLAYAN
The Long Dark, Deus Ex Human Revolution.
>WATCHAN
Peacemaker, alright for capeshit. Killing Them Softly, trying to watch a lot by this director since he supposedly absolutely fucked Netflix with his Marilyn Monroe film and I'm all for it.
>LISTENAN
Tom Petty
>READAN
The Godfather. Quite different than the first film but very good.
>EATAN
Burriots
>DRINKAN
Baja Blast
>FEELAN
9/10, could be a long and snowy weekend and I'm all for it. I've been content with life lately, even made some time to work on a little basement project room that I hope to do some basic woodworking or leatherwork in when its done. Elden Ring in one week. We're all gonna make it, bros.

Attached: comfy28.jpg (1920x1436, 678.55K)

>PLAYAN
Been playing Sifu and Dominions 5 a ton lately, but I need to stop procrastinating on drawing.
>WATCHAN
Probably Redlettermedia videos or something, ionno.
>LISTENAN
Probably Redlettermedia videos or something, ionno.
>EATAN
I had an eggplant, red onions, anchovy, mushroom, sun-dried tomatoes pizza for dinner. Wish they put more anchovies and eggplants.
>DRINKAN
Arizona green tea with fruit juice mixed into it.
>FAPPAN
Pic related.
>FEELAN
Excited for Elden Ring.

Attached: JUKEBOX HEROOOOOO [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fozl0gv.mp3].jpg (2947x3352, 1.33M)

>playan
Jedi Outcast, Disco Elysium, State of Decay 2, Apex
>watchan
Nothing atm but listening to old Sleepycasts
>eatan
Just finished a chocolonely bar
>drinkan
Water
>fappan
This requires me to go into great detail.
>I enjoy editing photos of nude women circa 1880 to 1910, preferably shots from behind
>I make their already wasplike waists even slimmer and their already massive asses and child bearing hips even bigger
>As I jerk it I imagine an alternate reality in which western women's corsets were designed to create an extreme hourglass shape, and that said women were given a special traditional diet to create gigantic fuckable bubble butts
>The bustles in women's dresses back then? No such thing, those were all natural
>I imagine that society as being very sexually open, but paradoxically with very conservative and elegant clothing
>I imagine that the backs of women's dresses had like a trapdoor on the ass underneath all the ruffles and ribbons that, when unbuttoned, would expose her huge pale wobbly cheeks, easily accessible for fucking anywhere and anytime
>pic related

I'm a man of very particular tastes

Attached: 44727878252.png (1203x1600, 1.46M)

>>PLAYAN
Borderlands 3 and gg +R
>>WATCHAN
random bird videos
>>LISTENAN
city hunter ost
>>EATAN
chicken
>>DRINKAN
water
>>FAPPAN
BIG MOMMY MILKERS
>>FEELAN
tired but at the same time i cant fucking sleep.

Attached: tiff.png (331x608, 92.08K)

>PLAYAN
dark cloud on PCSX2
>WATCHAN
worst perks in fallout
>LISTENAN
nothan
>EATAN
cookies
>DRINKAN
milk
>FAPPAN
filipino sluts getting fucked
>FEELAN
ok I guess

>I want to make gaem but there are so many barriers, not just what I need to learn, but also what I need to fix in my life. It’s frustrating being trapped
I started learning gamedev when I was about 17, and I didn't release my first "real" game for sale until I was 25. Just keep at it user.
Binary Domain is fucking great.
i miss snow (t. socal)

>>PLAYAN
Horizon, suck it haters it's fun and really gorgeous.
>>WATCHAN
Ranma 1/2 before bed.
>>LISTENAN
Fishmans and waiting for some dude to link me to this album on bandcamp.
>>EATAN
Peanutbutter and greek yogurt with some dark chocolate.
>>DRINKAN
Apple cinnamon tea.
>>FAPPAN
minus 8
>>FEELAN
pretty good, happy the thread hit bump like the good old days. TEH NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG!!1

Attached: FKvhu3faUAU5f9n.jpg (1479x2048, 504.55K)

>i miss snow (t. socal)
If it makes you feel any better I had to stomach like -30 and worse with the windchill this winter for like three weeks lol. I'm sure your climate has its benefits, but I must admit I love four distinct seasons in the upper midwest. I lived in a desert for a year after college and really missed more snow and rain.

>PLAYAN
Strange journey, reached sector E after completely buttfucking Asura in like 6 turns but I know next boss is apparently the filter of this game, also MC switched alignments to law so I might go with that ending
>WATCHAN
Either gridman(toku), patlabor tv series, or shin mazinger
>LISTENAN
Bowling for soup and nightcore version of white women songs
>READAN
Tsukihime
>EATAN
Nothin
>DRINKAN
Sweet tea
>FAPPAN
Fumi
>FEELAN
Pretty good have a lot to do this weekend but I’m feeling more confident despite suffering from bad allergies
>fappan
Incredibly based

Attached: E9BDCFEF-34AE-4E7E-AB58-8AE300744569.jpg (560x600, 91.61K)

>PLAYAN
Played some WoW, thinking about starting Death End Re;Quest.
>WATCHAN
Just watched the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. It was incredibly based, and libcucks are seething hard.
>LISTENAN
Devil May Cry and MGS Rising soundtracks.
>EATAN
Had hibachi and a spicy tuna sushi roll. Was very good.
>DRINKAN
Had a Dragon's Milk with dinner, now just drinking Coke Zero because I failed to purchase more beer.
>FEELAN
Pretty damn good. Cuddled with girlfriend while watching the movie, had a good time. Going to try to go out with her tomorrow for a nice lunch if we can get out early enough to beat the crowd.

Attached: kamille-thumbsup.gif (498x373, 3.67M)

Playing dark souls 1 for first time. It's okay. Goes from really good to annoying a lot. Wish could coop it with a friend.
I watched grand tour i only listen to my neighbors music. I ate so much pasta it's disgusting. Drinking spicy V8. It's ok. Feels bad. Life bad. Too many curve balls. No hits.

what platform do you have it on?

Switch kek lmao.
It's okay.

Attached: 2022020920365900-1E1800B8D04F999C436DDFE2B8CD0B81.jpg (1280x720, 265.63K)

Enjoy it, pal. If I could erase my memory of any game to experience it all anew it would be that game. Call me a soulsfag if you'd like, the series just does it for me.
>Horizon
I liked the first game enough, glad the new one is treating you well, pal. It's on PS4, right? I suppose I could dust mine off and play it, but god do I wish I could get a PS5. Fuck invisible penny faggots.
>worst perks in fallout
Go on.
>Jedi Outcast
How you finding it?
>Apex
Based. This game honestly got me through some rough times during the start of covid. Got on it every night and played with buddies when we were all on quarantine or lockdown or whatever.

Attached: 1478997168303.png (239x209, 105.39K)

>PLAYAN
Winding down the night with some New Super Mario Bros. U
Played Pokemon Legends Arceus, Ys VI, and Clone Hero earlier.
>WATCHAN
youtube.com/watch?v=fUiQSo7fxxw
>LISTENAN
Anthrax
>EATAN
Had some fish and butterfly shrimp for dinner
>DRINKAN
Raspberry seltzer
>FAPPAN
Senrans
>FEELAN
Not too shabby
Classic horror flicks like TCM are top tier. Good taste.

Attached: 6e6910b843cb72855f73f17c340eb256.jpg (1500x1840, 1.23M)

>Classic horror flicks like TCM are top tier. Good taste.
This is the new one, which is a direct sequel to the original ignoring all other sequels. Somehow the director snuck the most based movie of the past decade onto Netflix.

I'm mostly enjoying it now. Keep wanting to make new characters for different things. Mace a strength guy then a dex magic guy. Dex hit a huge damage wall at sens fortress strength is still going full force. Just beat the gaunt city. Was really cool. Boss took me 2 tries. Almost died on the last hit i had a sliver of health and no estus. That move where the boss jumps up and sits shooting out aoe lightning is hard to dodge. Have a screenshot of it but on switch.
Honestly thinking of making a pure magic character or a faith/strength character since miracles don't seem as independent.

Attached: 2022020920215600-1E1800B8D04F999C436DDFE2B8CD0B81.jpg (1280x720, 226.02K)

Ah, I just read Texas Chainsaw Massacre and skipped right past the "new" part.
Guess I'll have to check it out sometime. Perhaps tomorrow night.

>I liked the first game enough, glad the new one is treating you well, pal.
thanks user, it's kind of funny, I didn't jive with the first one at all, but this feels like a big step up
>It's on PS4, right? I suppose I could dust mine off and play it, but god do I wish I could get a PS5. Fuck invisible penny faggots.
it is on ps4, but trust me wait for the ps5, it's the best looking game on the system imo.

>>PLAYAN
Some Session and Skater XL to help cope with the fact it snowed recently and I can't go out to have a sesh myself since everything is fucking wet and covered in snow.
And maybe some beatmania later
>>WATCHAN
AEW Dynamite to see what this week's shitshow was all about and some old school trick guides
>>LISTENAN
nora2r's frontier
>>EATAN
nothing right now but imma make some grilled cheese later
>>DRINKAN
City Barrel beer
>>FAPPAN
Cospuri and whatever shit I've favorited recently on the panda
>>FEELAN
Alright but I have to work tomorrow through prez day and i'm going to be real fucking busy for the next 3 days

Attached: 1605237841546.gif (350x260, 3.95M)