Just sold my soul to Zuccer, what Quest 2 games should I pirate?

Just sold my soul to Zuccer, what Quest 2 games should I pirate?

Attached: meme-VR.jpg (650x640, 44.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEdzv7D4CbQ
reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/rgrrzg/playing_almost_any_nonvr_firstperson_pc_game/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1585001628082.jpg (1024x1024, 575.19K)

Attached: kjazoo0rlxx71.jpg (719x708, 112.75K)

I played in VR for months (got past the cool effect) then played spacewalk experience (free on steam) and I genuinely got scared and got crazy goosebumps

youtube.com/watch?v=hEdzv7D4CbQ

I imagine if you are new to VR it will trip you out completely. Just quit the app when you go to repair the panel because a comet hits you and you start spinning in 0 gravity and it will make you throw up.

>comet hits you and you start spinning in 0 gravity and it will make you throw up.

I can't believe they thought this was a good idea

Attached: 1432150936942.jpg (600x1080, 177.97K)

It honestly was torture, my brain broke and my balance fluid leaked from ears and I have strong VR legs

I played Jet Island back in the day, it had pretty simple graphics and gameplay was a mix of shadow of the colossus and spiderman, pretty kino, might be a questie port of it considering the graphics were so simple

Attached: 1462140221945.jpg (403x369, 19.14K)

Is Skybox VR better than virtual desktop or just regular airlink?

Attached: 1459006700264.jpg (316x340, 31.36K)

Robo Recall is bretty gud

Best VRhorror?

Tried Paranormal Activity and it was pretty polished but kind underwhelming

The exorcist Legion was meh

AFFECTED: the manor was good but pretty much just constant creepy scenes or jumpscares, not much actual gameplay or room to breathe

Attached: 1463520858497.jpg (946x599, 53.08K)

Face your fears 2 any good?

Thrill of the Fight
After the Fall
RE4

Attached: R[1].jpg (1280x720, 217.56K)

Outer Wilds with the VR mod

Warthunder

Skybox streams videos. Virtual Desktop does this as well as PCVR and flat-screen games. Airlink is free but I've found it to be more finicky than VD (may just be me).

VD also allows for a hacky way to use your Quest 2 as a mouse. Why is this a big deal? You can look around in games like Bioshock 2 and the screen moves with you. Portal 2 not at all recommended by the way, tried that and suffered.

reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/rgrrzg/playing_almost_any_nonvr_firstperson_pc_game/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

i prefer skybox for movies but isnt really comparable to airlink or vd, and between the two i usually get cleaner performance from vd but some games seem to run smoother on airlink

How easy is that to install? I keep wanting to do another playthrough since It's been a long enough time for me to forget like half the details

It's not too bad. I don't know if it actually got updated since the DLC came out, though.

After the fall or Until the Fall?

These VR game names are so uninspired, but at least they had the balls to not include VR somewhere in the title

Dreadhalls/Cosmodread
PT VR
FNAF actually pretty fun in VR better than the flat game

Beat saber and synth riders are pretty good for working up a sweat.

Attached: after-the-fall-vr-cover[1].jpg (1920x1080, 299.62K)