Steam Reviews

I fucking hate these things. Its nothing more than a bunch of unfunny faggot zoomers parroting each other and making memes of games THEY DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING FINISH.

Attached: steamreviews.jpg (649x467, 41.42K)

The curator lists are even worse, but still beats not having any reviews like EGS.

youre not getting my steam points for this op

>filtered by gyoubu masataka
op is unfunny boomer faggot haha

Don't care, didn't ask

Yeah they suck ass. I've been getting annoyed at the gamepass reviewers on the ms store. Infernax that just dropped on there is a good game and zoomers are crying it's too difficult and controls poorly (it doesn't).

oh relax, you nut job

Steam reviews are about as useless as Any Forums opinion on games. Steam lets you play for 2h and refund without issue. I don't know why you would ever rely on reviews.

I always give honest reviews and ignore the meme reviews, checking the honest reviews instead.
I also let my Steam profile public so if someone wants to check what kind of games I like and therefore see if my opinion is worth listening to (hint: it isn't) he can do so.

>your painstakingly long review that covers everything and flawlessly uses up every single character in the limit
>1 like, from yourself
>a gay copied and pasted review about how the game cured their cancer and caused them to become ripped and get a girlfriend
>1000 awards
and this is why i wish COVID actually was a black plague tier event

so don't read them? nigga just close your eyes nigga

a game being too difficult is a valid criticism. videogames should be easy, accessible and diverse. btfo you gatekeeping nigger

>make an honest insightful review about a game without any jokes or memes
>No awards
>Make a funny meme review with references
>Still no awards

I will never win

Probably your reviews are full of shit, the dishonest kind of shit.
Post one and I will tell you if it's legit or shit

Time to accept that critic reviews are better than user reviews

This will NEVER become a meme OP. No matter how many threads you make. Stop forcing your shitty "ebin maymay".

Attached: 1643611096986.jpg (1024x875, 78.58K)

The Nier:Automata ones always bring a smile to my face.

In my experience only the earliest reviews get many likes. The only game where my review got 40+ likes was one for a game that was recently released at the time and my review was the first or second one available (it was an indie game).

Rent free

Nah. Critics are worthless pieces of shit, no matter the medium.

make a 4 hour long essay video review bro

I don't even mind those reviews. The ones I hate and am seeing more and more are those faggot lists people make
>Graphics
>[ ] your dads NES
>something stupid
>[X] decent
>[ ] NASA
And on and on it goes. Fuck those people. Fuck them right in the face

I blame discord and the impotent cancer it spawned

Still better than game journalists

i don't write reviews, i read them
especially interesting to look at negative reviews of generic popular aaa trash to find out the real problems, instead of the 99% meme reviews that end up making a game appear "overwhelmingly positive"
its all bullshit, but at least the people who dislike a game are honest about it
unless they gay review bombers anyway, but that doesn't happen as much as positive release bombing does
and steam only removes the negative shit, of course

>man angry at nothing
pathetic

Attached: 1586520920838.gif (364x433, 2.19M)

>yesterday
>lost 7 coin toss in a row
>today
>lost 9 / 10
wtf is happening

Attached: 321.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I do prefer to read the negative reviews too.
Of course there are a lot of retarded ones but you eventually find common complains about the game's actual flaws.

wrong thread. sorry im retarded