It's coming, you know it is

It's coming, you know it is

Attached: pokemon-presents.jpg (800x450, 44.93K)

What are they gonna announce?

I've already made peace with gen 9 releasing this November even though there's no need and it would 100% benefit from another year in development to include all the stuff from Arceus it's not going to because Game Freak has no foresight.

Gen 9 probably, Swsh is entering the closing seasons of competitive where you can use two legendaries.

I don't want Gen 9 to be like Arceus, I had fun with Arceus and binged to finish everything besides the shiny charm but I am really not big on the battles taking a backseat. That said Arceus DLC would be cool if it's expansive.

how can a small indie studio make 2 whole games in one year?

Idk DLC for Arceus, gen 5 remake, Pikachu dildo lubrication

Kek

Attached: 5C766CA0-6528-4E63-95A0-8E10F714A4B9.jpg (960x1280, 87.81K)

Let's Go Johto

Oh shit presents?
I love presents!

I don't mean the battles themselves, those would have to be as usual due to competitive multiplayer. I mean everything about the exploration, the catching, Pokérides, seamless interactions, no linear routes etc.

I hope they added a lof of Legends Arceus to the new gen. Just with breeding, more balance, moves, Blastoise, and more pokemon.

>Blastoice

Stopped there fuck blastoise.

How can people actively indulge themselves with pokemon? I got a new job recently and my co workers talk about how pokemon sucks now but they keep playing cause they have nostalgia for diamond and pearl. Is it the same with marvel as well?

Personally? I'm hoping it's something like Arceus, but they remember to actually put normal maps on things.
The games on just a strict battling formula peaked when they did Black and White and reigned the story way the fuck back, and catering to retards that play competitive pokemon instead of having the focus on collecting friends and creatures you truely appreciate sucked virtually all the soul out.
The game should cater to people that like pokemon, not people that want to win pokemon battles.

Attached: 312513513213.jpg (480x360, 62.89K)

>HOME
>Sleep
>Presents
What will they think of next?

Attached: 1568087985953.png (1303x2273, 1.08M)

I was gonna say breakfast, but there's a pokemon cooking game, isn't there?

PLEASE FUCKING ANNOUNCE PMD SKY DX
IT'S ALL I WANT

>The game should cater to people that like Pokemon
>Not the people who like it enough to actually dig into the mechanics though fuck them
>just the people that like the brand

Attached: 1644733243456.png (2480x2480, 247.82K)

NOW INTRODUCING POKÉMON CHARGE. AN EXPANSIVE YET CASUAL AUTO BATTLER SET IN THE POKÉMON WORLD.

Who gives a fuck

did they ever release pokemon sleep?

No, it likely got canned.

It was supposed to be released two years ago. Looks like Hypnospace: Pokemon Edition will have to wait.

>Arceus is literally the best game they've made in years
>in all likelihood the next game will not use any of its mechanics and will go right back to SWSH bullshit
Why would they do something decent and then completely trash it?

>Is incapable of separating anything to do with any of the characters from being the brand
>Thinks the only thing that proves you like it is total depersonilization of everything in the game and raw battle mechanics
>I totally like pokemon more than you though

Attached: food.gif (400x374, 175.55K)

can't wait for the shitstorm gen 9 will cause for not being like arceus. the exploration and seamless catching/battling is good and so is the qol but the noble fights and the base camp MH shit are trash.

>I like the game more than you
>Getting good is soulless

Attached: 1644378269420.jpg (575x481, 131.92K)

because gamefreak is the moneky paw of video game company
wish they release a new pokemon stadium already

>not liking the noble fights
You're a fag. They definitely need more polish instead of mashing the throw button, but they were fun. There should be fights where the badguys are trying to get their pokemon to kill you, so you have to give orders and actively dodge.

No shit, Pokemon day is in like 10 days.

Arceus dlc and gen 9 more than likely.
Probably that Pokemon sleep shit that never came out last year either getting a release or cancellation.
Possibly some spin off or another shitty remake.

Arceus DLC and Detective Pikachu 2 coming in April. Teaser for Gen 9 coming in November

Attached: 1266175877501.png (269x292, 28.56K)